Focus on The Music. Be Positive

HotAsIce.ve

10 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Thank you baby. Yes yesterday was not my big day. I was having my worst meltdown ever in my Fan history. But let's move on. The music it's great. And Make Me a my Jam not matter what. Like Gimme More it's my jam with that awfull performance :myjam:

Yesterday was a shitty day for all of us.  :(   But yeah, even with the garbage video, 'Make Me' is still a great song.  :myjam:

22 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

Yes we need more positive fans! Please people support!! An excellent album is coming i promise!!! I will request, stream and support everyday!

I like you.  :hugs: ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember something. Gimme More for me at least it's her Best Song & and her Best Lead Single. But also has her worst performance and her worst PR move in all her career. But the song it's amazing. 

Conclusion: FOCUS on the Music. At least this time she put on the table great Music. Make Me it's a Jam. And Private Show it's very ****. 

I cant wait for Glory! I have a good vibe from this Album. 

38 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

FOCUS on the Music.

Amen.  There's been way too much drama about the video and **** over the last few days; it's like people are forgetting that she just gave us two awesome songs with another 15 to come in less than three weeks.  :hype: :hype: :hype:  The album is what I care about...everything else is secondary.  :mhm:

21 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Come on people be Positive! 

:hugs: 

Archived