Focus on The Music. Be Positive

HotAsIce.ve

Ok now I have your attetion. Please stop the Meltdown. I have one yesterday too but it's depressing now. So wash your tears:

1. Let's face it, today was a big silence from her team, and they cheap damage control only means something, they never will release officially the Original Version of Make Me, probably because David it's pissed with them and not wants anything with Britney :cigney:

2. But The Music, God the Music this time at least is AMAZING :kisses2all:

Her best music in years. Britney Jean was a bad dream, and finallywe wake up with great Music.

So we have a job to do. Forget the messy Cover, and that CHEAP Music Video. 

- Request Make Me on the Radio at least musically Burns/Britney/Geazy make a Masterpiece. 

TouchMeAngel post for Request:

Stream Make Me

Stream Private Show 

Watch the AUDIO of Make Me on YouTube. 

Watch the Music Video (in the background for not watch her ANNOYING dancer-girlfriends) 

For pissed her Team, share the signature petition.

https://www.change.org/p/rca-records-sme-release-the-original-music-video-for-make-me-by-britney-spears

Edit: I'm not a fan of the Music Video it's cheap, boring, in fact my streaming for Make Me it's exclusive on Spotify or for the Audio Video. But I feel sad watching her flop with the MV on YouTube. So watch that in background for not look that mess with Danny the Vito. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already been streaming the **** out of the song for the last 3 weeks, and I'll play the video in the background so I can help without actually having to watch it again.   I don't do radio requests, sorry.  :pieceofwhat:

22 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

Well you don't actually have to watch it, you just make a playlist with Make Me audio and video in it, then you can put the playlist on repeat. Simple as that. In this way you don't have to refresh just in case they don't count views.

Oh, good to know.  I'll just do this then.  :lollipop:

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

I've been streaming the **** out of the song for the last 3 weeks, and I'll play the video in the background so I can help without actually having to watch it again.   I don't do radio requests, sorry.  :pieceofwhat:

Oh, good to know.  I'll just do this then.  :lollipop:

Request on Radio :myjam:

and Play that MV in the background 

Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

Request on Radio :myjam:

and Play that MV in the background 

Alright alright, I guess I can do some radio requests.  :notreally:  

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Just a tip, don't mute the music video on YouTube as they may not count the views. Instead, play it in Google chrome and mute the tab.

Also good to know!  :kiss:

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Loving the positivity in this thread.  :crying1:

Just did a couple radio requests as the song streams on Spotify and the song and video stream on YouTube.  :bsass:

Thank you baby. Yes yesterday was not my big day. I was having my worst meltdown ever in my Fan history. But let's move on. The music it's great. And Make Me a my Jam not matter what. Like Gimme More it's my jam with that awfull performance :myjam:

Archived