Britney Posts Topless Photo From Hawaiian Getaway

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Can we please try to remember that this site is a community and we must always be polite :) 

Try to be a bit kinder to one another.

But if someone comes for you first or Britney? Are we suppose to be a little ***** about the situation or what? Not trying to start anything. :)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

To the people who are bringing up the "I'm a mom now" and "too ****" stuff, do you realise there's a difference between someone else portraying her in a ****** way and her expressing herself? This picture is on her terms, like the other Instagram vids/pics, POM performances etc. 

Of course they don't.  Most of them are dumb as ****.  :NYdisgust: 

Honestly I don't think it was britney who hated the video I believe it's everyone in her Team/dad and RCA who hated the video! Don't blame britney. :sickofu: she knew what she was doing in the music video! 

And I'm sure if the cage thing was an issue it was most likely RCA didn't like it, making it seem britney is a  slave to RCA and the red all over her body is her own blood because they treat her as a *** slave in the music industry. AND also she gets payback AKA G-Eazy  

(Who represents her pimp ) britney gets payback by sleeping with him, then kill him in the pool by throwing the tv, so she's finally free from being a slave and took control of her life once again.  :gloria:

11 minutes ago, Austin1994 said:

Britney- Nude mommy or Disney mommy? :queenflopga::HAHAHA:

Honestly I don't think it was britney who hated the video I believe it's everyone in her Team/dad and RCA who hated the video! Don't blame britney. :sickofu: she knew what she was doing in the music video! 

And I'm sure if the cage thing was an issue is was most likely RCA didn't like it, making it seem britney is a  slave to RCA and the red all over her body is her own blood because they treat her as a *** slave in the music industry. Just my opinion  :gloria:

What about the video where Britney calls the director an "*******" when she is in the tractor on set?  I feel like there is a lot more to the situation that we don't know about.

Just now, E.E. said:

What about the video where Britney calls the director an "*******" when she is in the tractor on set?  I feel like there is a lot more to the situation that we don't know about.

It was a prank they did on her. She didn't even have her make-up done or have a costume on. 

At the end of the day Tmz talked to Team britney, and all they said they didn't like the video because it didn't have a good storyline. While the director said that team Britney thought the video was too ****. Idk what to believe anymore.

I do believe there's more to the story, but at the end of the day RCA has the last call whether the video is approved. 

16 minutes ago, Williamshakespearss said:

Do you mean the whiny ******* who give her the money to live that life?... well, **** you back have a nice day! 

That picture's not flattering to your wonderful *** britney

Exactly, yet she's having an amazing time in Hawaii and you are here complaining... get a life

Archived