Britney Posts Topless Photo From Hawaiian Getaway

Jordan Miller

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow some of the comments in this thread are rude. It almost seems like when fans don't like something she releases then they start targeting her body etc. Same thing happened during the Britney Jean and opening Vegas era. This fanbase is disgusting.

4 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

Wonder if she will give no ***** when thousands of people, like me, cancel their pre-orders and/or don't purchase the album. Tons of ******* people are doing that, and rightfully so.

Because you didn't get the original video? :rihcackle:

Not saying the one we have is better, but why have you ingrained in your head that the original was going to be so much better? An original version of a video doesn't = a masterpiece.

At the end of the day, you're getting mad over a silly video which has no bearing over her album, so if you want to act like a whiny ***** you might as well hit the logout button :rihanna:

4 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

You do realize that the album is where the music is, right? That a music video is separate from that and that the main course is the album,while videos and performances are there to supplement that body of work. 

Go ahead and cancel your pre order for an album you haven't even heard yet. I hope the album is a true bop and so far with PS and MM,there is no reason to believe other wise.

Blackout gave us a collection of horrid,tacky videos but the album is one of her best. Did you refuse to buy that too? You sound stupid. This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion. The music vid for MM is not what we wanted but it's not the worst thing she's done. Get over it:xcuseme:

I remember reading about how fans hated the Gimme More video when it first dropped yet the song (and Blackout) gets praised to high heaven. I really don't understand: 1) the connection between videos and an album and 2) what the problem is? Britney wanted to change the video, and good on her. SHE'S the artist and it was her artistic vision (even tho the video isnt that great). At least respect her for that. 

Where did she get that back from? :-O She's in great shape but she's starting to look manly and where the hell did her *** go?

Whatever, it's her body but I hope she doesn't turn into Madonna: manly and skinny. She's losing her feminine shape.

12 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I remember reading about how fans hated the Gimme More video when it first dropped yet the song (and Blackout) gets praised to high heaven. I really don't understand: 1) the connection between videos and an album and 2) what the problem is? Britney wanted to change the video, and good on her. SHE'S the artist and it was her artistic vision (even tho the video isnt that great). At least respect her for that. 

I was there. I remember the video for Gimme More dropping. I remember following Britney's craziness during her meltdown:the beach stripping,the shaving of the head,the umbrella attack,ect. I REALLY thought that she was in REAL danger during those times. When the Gimme More video dropped,i honestly thought Britney's career had ended and she had truly gone off the rocks. Years later people look back and think of it as being iconic,but time has a way of warping people's feelings.

23 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I was there. I remember the video for Gimme More dropping. I remember following Britney's craziness during her meltdown:the beach stripping,the shaving of the head,the umbrella attack,ect. I REALLY thought that she was in REAL danger during those times. When the Gimme More video dropped,i honestly thought Britney's career had ended and she had truly gone off the rocks. Years later people look back and think of it as being iconic,but time has a way of warping people's feelings.

I figured :tiffsniffle:

As fans we should be glad that she's finally in a great place again. Circus, FF and BJ happened; she wasn't quite there yet but now it seems like she's back to feeling good about herself and is happy. Why can't fans get over their ego and appreciate that the video was Britney's idea? Boycotting an album over a music video. Never have I heard of anything as petty and immature as that. 

Omg so posting half naked pictures on the Internet is OK while dancing in red glitter is sooo bad. Britney, maybe u don't know this but every1 saw ur stuff when u were on the streets with no pants. Yes mommy that's right. So u better think that time not then cutting a viby **** video because u r  Mom. Stop singing about *** if u r trying to change ur image. But don't treat ur fans like we all stupid. U wanna be a diva. Well done honey u already ruined ur first single after years of our waiting. So thank you again. And please don't tell me like I am no fan or smth. That's my opinion. The only scene was too much was g easy and they could change it to some1 not Britney cause we didn't saw her face anyway

4 hours ago, zenden78 said:

Omg so posting half naked pictures on the Internet is OK while dancing in red glitter is sooo bad. Britney, maybe u don't know this but every1 saw ur stuff when u were on the streets with no pants. Yes mommy that's right. So u better think that time not then cutting a viby **** video because u r  Mom. Stop singing about *** if u r trying to change ur image. But don't treat ur fans like we all stupid. U wanna be a diva. Well done honey u already ruined ur first single after years of our waiting. So thank you again. And please don't tell me like I am no fan or smth. That's my opinion. The only scene was too much was g easy and they could change it to some1 not Britney cause we didn't saw her face anyway

Wow. The photos of Britney without panties were taken and shared by perverted paparazzi *without* Britney's consent, and it was during a time when she clearly unwell and not using her best judgement. Sorry that the paps/media took advantage of her poor choices and exploited a mentally ill woman, but that doesn't mean that ten years later she owes you a free music video that she's unhappy and/or uncomfortable with.  

I guess some people still think her treatment was deserved, but I can only imagine what would happen if a regular woman was getting out of a car and a random stranger jumped out in front of her and quickly snapped a picture of her privates and posted them online. Would we be blaming her for not wearing underwear or would we be calling out the stranger for being a total creep in taking the pictures in the first place?  Would we hold it against the lady a decade later as reason to push her in to releasing work she isn't happy with? I seriously hope not. 

And there's nothing wrong with a mom or  a non-parent dancing around in red glitter. If the person isn't happy with it, for any reason, and is getting bullied for deciding not to share it, that's a problem. A person's past or future actions shouldn't change or take away their rights to make decisions. Britney could chose to shoot a fully nude photoshoot and decide to release it tomorrow for all I care, if she's happy with it, good for her,  that doesn't mean she has to release a music video she doesn't want released and/or isn't happy with. It's her body and her career, she can chose to show it how she wants and should be able to do so without the pressure, bullying and judgement. But if you're going to compare her choices anyway, at least compare her actual choices - again, the pap pics without panties weren't taken or shared with her approval. The only choice she made in that situation was not to wear the panties, she didn't chose for pictures to be taken of her crotch by creepy strangers and posted online for world make fun of. It sure isn't reason for her to have to release this music video. 

12 hours ago, saicis said:

Where did she get that back from? :-O She's in great shape but she's starting to look manly and where the hell did her *** go?

Whatever, it's her body but I hope she doesn't turn into Madonna: manly and skinny. She's losing her feminine shape.

What the **** :moorangu:

Her back is **** as ****!:scalped::scalped::scalped:

36175B2800000578-3680304-image-a-26_1468

26BRMIntoX24LPnfG.gif

19 hours ago, Lilith said:

oh wow... dumbest post ever.

what the no panties incident has to do with any of this? So she has to be '****' full force or stop singing about *** altogether? lmao u are ignorant. She will do what the **** she thinks and feels most comfortable with. Britney a 'diva'? lol.. you are clueless lmao :rihcackle:

Saying their opinion don't make people ignorant first of all. 2nd of all if u don't understand that's been written by me may be u just not smart enough. And 3rd I do agree that Britney has her choice and freedom  to release or not release any video she wants. Like I have my right to express my opinion about that. And I know her past is in the past.  Thank god she is in a better place now. But still u can't sing songs about *** & show everybody a video of having *** with random guy and then say  Omg I don't wanna look like a sl. I am a mom now. Anyway I don't care about that unreleased video like most of the fans. My point is if u r such a big star don't shoot such a cheap stupid videos. At least respeCT ur legacy. U better not shoot anything than shooting stuff like this make me video. Period

Archived