Britney Posts Topless Photo From Hawaiian Getaway

Jordan Miller

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Williamshakespearss said:

Wow.. what do you know about my life? 

Where do the fact that i state a obvious and unconfortable fact interferes with me having a life or not?

Do you think that denying that something is wrong makes you a better fan? 

I'm just saying that it's just a music video, people here make such a big deal out of it. It makes them look like they have nothing else to do. Sorry if it's not your case

1 minute ago, GaSt said:

I'm just saying that it's just a music video, people here make such a big deal out of it. It makes them look like they have nothing else to do. Sorry if it's not your case

I agree with you. We all have feelings about it, because we all love Britney, and everybody puts too much emotion in it. 

When its good its amazing, and when its bad we have huge meltdonws. The thing is, Britney and her team should already be aware of their public, because its their business and they live from it.

If they want us not to be emotionaly involved with her work, thats possible of course, but if that's what they want they should not expect the same sucees they're used to..

I'm cackling at all of you thumbing down/freaking out over comments about her saggy ***. Y'all seriously can't ever handle the truth.  Can't we just laugh that her *** looks sorta depressed in this pic? 

And honestly, she posted a near nude pic on IG for her 12 million followers. That makes it fair game to comment. Not like we're picking apart candids of her out for lunch with her sons.

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She's literally saying "still dreaming a mile a minute" :unreal: ***** knows you bitter queens are pressed and gives NO *****. :hype: 

Wonder if she will give no ***** when thousands of people, like me, cancel their pre-orders and/or don't purchase the album. Tons of ******* people are doing that, and rightfully so. All of your sassy memes and nonchalant attitude won't matter then, will they?

I'm so glad that after everything, she still has lobotomized fans like you who will take whatever they can get from her and truly believe she can do no wrong. She's really going to need mindless supporters like you on this lonely journey that awaits her. 

Just now, Zeik89 said:

Wonder if she will give no ***** when thousands of people, like me, cancel their pre-orders and/or don't purchase the album. Tons of ******* people are doing that, and rightfully so. All of your sassy memes and nonchalant attitude won't matter then, will it?

I'm so glad that after everything, she still has lobotomized fans like you who will take whatever they can get from her. She's really going to need mindless fans like you on this lonely journey that awaits her. 

I'm not mindless, I just honestly don't get the hate for the video. It's a cute video, and it's uncalled for. :huh: Yeah, it sucks that Britney changed the video's concept, but what is throwing a tantrum going to get me? Stress, wrinkles and bitterness that'll make me even madder in the long run. I'd rather go with the flow and enjoy the view than let everything build up on me and become a dam in the river of life. If that makes me lobotomized, then oh well. Lord knows I have given her plenty of **** in the past months for taking her sweet *** time with everything. And where have I ever posted a meme? LOL I barely understand them.

9 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

Wonder if she will give no ***** when thousands of people, like me, cancel their pre-orders and/or don't purchase the album. Tons of ******* people are doing that, and rightfully so. All of your sassy memes and nonchalant attitude won't matter then, will they?

I'm so glad that after everything, she still has lobotomized fans like you who will take whatever they can get from her and truly believe she can do no wrong. She's really going to need mindless supporters like you on this lonely journey that awaits her. 

You do realize that the album is where the music is, right? That a music video is separate from that and that the main course is the album,while videos and performances are there to supplement that body of work. 

Go ahead and cancel your pre order for an album you haven't even heard yet. I hope the album is a true bop and so far with PS and MM,there is no reason to believe other wise.

Blackout gave us a collection of horrid,tacky videos but the album is one of her best. Did you refuse to buy that too? You sound stupid. This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion. The music vid for MM is not what we wanted but it's not the worst thing she's done. Get over it:xcuseme:

2 hours ago, Austin1994 said:

It was a prank they did on her. She didn't even have her make-up done or have a costume on. 

At the end of the day Tmz talked to Team britney, and all they said they didn't like the video because it didn't have a good storyline. While the director said that team Britney thought the video was too ****. Idk what to believe anymore.

I do believe there's more to the story, but at the end of the day RCA has the last call whether the video is approved. 

How do you know it was a prank? It looks like to me the outfit she was wearing was the same one as the outfit in the house when she throws the tv out of the window. Same hair, too. 

The truth is out there :bthink:

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

where is this video? do you have a link?

It was posted on here a while ago when they began shooting the original make me.  The recording shows Britney in a tractor in the driveway of a house with her dancers grinding on it.  David the director is giving directions to the dancers and Britney over a megaphone I believe.  You can hear Brintey yelling "I don't like it" a few times and then as she gets out of the tractor she makes the "*******" comment.

3 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

I'm cackling at all of you thumbing down/freaking out over comments about her saggy ***. Y'all seriously can't ever handle the truth.  Can't we just laugh that her *** looks sorta depressed in this pic? 

And honestly, she posted a near nude pic on IG for her 12 million followers. That makes it fair game to comment. Not like we're picking apart candids of her out for lunch with her sons.

Shut the hell up.

The picture is not even bad. Some of you act mean, are drama-seeking, immature, unintelligent, and huge body shamers. Can you handle the truth?

Archived