• Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spears_Is_Fierce said:

pm plz

2 minutes ago, cher said:

PM pleasee!!:kisses2all:

Sent. :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

Pm please 

I don't see the "message" option on your profile: can you try to send me a message I could reply to with the link? :umomg:

5 minutes ago, Looukas said:

I don't think it's them uploading the files, probably uncompressed version goes to VEVO.com and they convert it with an algorithm that "judges" what bitrate is needed for a video. Then it gets uploaded to vevo.com and youtube. I think vevo.com used to have better quality compared to youtube but's its pretty close now (both crap tbh).

Until 2013 (I think), YouTube was making videos with a bitrate up to 6000 kbps. VEVO was only doing 5000 kbps. Then YouTube destroyed the quality (now it could be 2500 or 3000 kbps for a 1080p video...). And about a year ago, you are right, VEVO also started to butcher its videos by publishing most in 4400 kbps (even though some are randomly uploaded in 5000 kbps) and even converting the older ones...

They should be improving the quality, not reducing it! :crying1:

6 minutes ago, USlayedMe said:

PM this MM

5 minutes ago, Popeye said:

pm please

3 minutes ago, StepIntotheClub said:

pm me please :plzney:

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

send me your work babe

8 minutes ago, emand720 said:

Pm Please :D

7 minutes ago, bboy said:

Pm me please

Done. :explainLOL:

9 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

Pm please and thank you

7 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Yaaas

save this mess hunty :queenflopga:

ur doing godney's work sis

Done! I still can't believe I had to the things they should have done themselves, like for the G-Eazy scenes. :orangu:

2 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I wanna see it, i did something but shortly compared with what seems you did..!!  :hype:

Sent! Your videos are so awesome, I'm sure you could do better than me! :crying1:

24 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Until 2013 (I think), YouTube was making videos with a bitrate up to 6000 kbps. VEVO was only doing 5000 kbps. Then YouTube destroyed the quality (now it could be 2500 or 3000 kbps for a 1080p video...). And about a year ago, you are right, VEVO also started to butcher its videos by publishing most in 4400 kbps (even though some are randomly uploaded in 5000 kbps) and even converting the older ones...

They should be improving the quality, not reducing it! :crying1:

I read a post on their blog about new algorithms a while ago and it's unfortunately true. They tried to make it sound fancy how it all adapts to a video now and is all optimized, but basically it means the quality is reduced just to a point of being acceptable :orangu: Most people just see a number 1080p and think it's great because it's full hd :decisions:

PM me tho, might rewatch it because of your effort

Archived