Make Me Video Controversy

BlackoutExtreme

Guys the video remind me of Innosense LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in that vid the girls are auditioning, it instantly reminded me of that LMAO one of Britney's girlfriends in the video even has a mop of curly hair like that Innosense girl who dated JT. Britney is paying homage to her old friends, respect.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, itschrisb!tch said:

people need to realise that "looking amazing" in a mv won't get you far. it's all about the budget, concept and what the fans were left to assume what was filmed. sorry, but I'm not here to watch a 4 minute budget EOS commercial. this is terrible.

Educate them sis  :thetea:

The thing is people are complaining about the product placement but I remember someone saying they had watched the original a looong time ago and they said it was also full of awkward product placement that ruined any flow.

This person also talked about the leopard andpool ****** so I know they actually saw it.

Im sure people would find 1 million and twothings to complain about the original if it had been released.

I just watched the video again and i agree with you, it's not as bad as some people are making it too be. It's fun, Britney looks hot and she looks like she's having a good time. She's had worse videos imo.

The EOS product placement is understandable although i would have preferred it if she promoted Private Show (the perfume) instead...

It's obvious that either Britney didn't like the original video or something happened between her and David...

19 minutes ago, SoLucky said:

Who da **** thinks that? :gtfo:

HIAM sucks, other than this fanbase who remembers that video? TtWE is more iconic, IWG also

19 minutes ago, SoLucky said:

Who da **** thinks that? :gtfo:

HIAM sucks, other than this fanbase who remembers that video? TtWE is more iconic, IWG also

48 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Guys the video remind me of Innosense LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in that vid the girls are auditioning, it instantly reminded me of that LMAO one of Britney's girlfriends in the video even has a mop of curly hair like that Innosense girl who dated JT. Britney is paying homage to her old friends, respect.

You mean this?

Lol yeah kinda similar but they're auditioning guys for a boyband... Britney was auditioning guys to make her 'ooh' ;) 

Archived