Make Me Video Controversy

BlackoutExtreme

After watching the video a couple more times, I have concluded that the video is not that bad. Yes it does seem a little rushed, but that kind of makes sense when there is a deadline to be made. Also, some things that look great on paper does not always always turn out the greatest in real life. So I am thinking when Britney and her team saw the final video; they realized that it didn't really flow well and changed there mind and go in a radical different direction.

About the product placement, I was expecting it. She did and eos ad, so I was expecting it to be in the video. So that is whatever. 

All in all, it's not a terrible video. She looks like she was having a good time and at the end of the day she, more than likely, agreed this video get released. She is auditioning for guys to make her ooh....simple as that. She is objectifying guys much like in male artist videos objectify women...so she wanted to flip the script. Just wish some of you would calm down and enjoy the music, because at the end of the day that's what it is about. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was literally an ad for eos. It was rushed and poorly edited. Plus they didn't have to scrap the ENTIRE original video. I'm pretty sure they had meetings to discuss the plan for the video. Things have to go really badly for them to have to scrap the entire thing if it was planned properly. They could have edited some things out and switched some things up, but a reshoot wasn't even necessary.

The other video, despite making no sense, would have been the controversial spark to ignite the era. Now the era has lost momentum before it basically began. Her and her team just make things so complicated and annoying. If they know what's good for them, they'll release the original within a week under a "directors cut" or "X-Rated" version or something. It wasn't that provocative, compared to what she's done before.

1 minute ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

It was literally an ad for eos. It was rushed and poorly edited. Plus they didn't have to scrap the ENTIRED original video. I'm pretty sure they had meetings to discuss the plan for the video. Things don't go that badly that they would have to scrap the entire thing if it was planned properly. They could have edited some things out and switched some things up, but a reshoot wasn't even necessary.

If the whole first video was ****, then yes a reshoot has to be done. And Britney wanted a new director for that. And I think parts of the new video were in the first video, we just won't know which ones except for the G-Easy parts. 

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I ******* loved it. Everyone's just bitter about this video because it's not the one we'd seen leaked. They can continue to seethe, because Britney gives absolutely no *****. :hype: 

She will when Bore-y debuts at #17.

She admitted to being competitive before. We should all go stream Rice to get her to step her game up 

I would accept if it was a music video for a 4th single at the very least. But we are talking about a LEAD SINGLE, compare Britney's entire career to this mess and tell me, is it worthy? Come on, there's no defense to this cheap mess. Stop trying to convince yourself and us to enjoy this poor Z-list artist music video :grimace:

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:xcuseme: And you have the nerve to call yourself a fan? You should into an industrial fan, more like it.

this makes no sense 

and i was obviously joking. Who the hell would subject themself to watching Rice more than once?

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Of course walking into an industrial fan makes no sense, but you should still do it for suggesting Glory will flop. :smokney2: Save the world from one more idiot.

no, it made no sense because you forgot a word in your original post. The irony in someone who can't form a coherent sentence calling someone else an idiot lmao. Nice edit though, glad to help point out your mistake for you :). Wish I could have gotten to your mother quicker so she could have just swallowed that load and corrected the biggest mistake of her life.

Archived