It's a good move release the Album on August 26, after this meltdown?

HotAsIce.ve

For me no, I'm still supporting the era and the album not matter what. But because I want Britney have a hit with this album, I think the best it's push the album for 3-4 weeks more. 

Right now the Army is so pissed that mostly of them will not support the album. 

Plus Make Me is dead, the video is having zero impact on iTunes, and the views are tragic. And face it her "team" ****** the things with David so I don't think we get the original video or the original shoot for the album cover. 

So Britney push the album for 3-4 weeks. Start filming a new video for a second single, and release the single in the VMAs

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

It would be a bad idea... I mean imagine all the meltdowns... I can't believe people are cancelling pre-orders just for a video... Childish fans ruin everything

They will buy it tho. And if not it won't really effect the position tbh :orangu: 10 exhaler can't make the album go to #1

I still believe this mess is a part of their plan. Like, I can't believe they spent so much money knowing the whole concept just to say no when it was all done. It must be a part of their plan. But then again, they wouldn't have used the screenshot (like literally :orangu:) from the music video as the album cover if they had been ok with LaChappele's work. I was so happy yesterday about Private Show and now I'm listening to it like, ughr so much potential and it's all being destroyed by their bad decisions. :keshawave:

She needs to perform like her *** depends on it at the VMAs (even though she probably isn't performing) and she needs to QUICKLY ready single 2 and film a CRAZY GOOD video that can go viral for it.  This era NEEDS saving otherwise she's going to sell the same or worse than BJ.

Archived