I'm So Dissapointed With Britney Fans Right Now!!!!!

Dellvin Freddy

most britney fans right now keep complaining even though britney triied her best to get what we wants. (new music, hot body, her grooves is back, dance moves, HER VOCALS etc) I mean like who's fault to leak those videos. i think if u never know that there is original video then u wouldn't bash her new video. everyone might have different perspectives of what she's doing rn. i think she looks stunning there without being a basic b*itch. I dont think any of u like other celebrities fans bashing britney for being slutty old whores if she released the original version. i think its good that she didnt release the original one since most of the scene is too much. the new video is just good because everyone can see it on television. the only thing missing in her new video is just choreography. i like the video because it doesnt need much censorship/editing when it aired in a country like mine. why dont we just support her now. SHE IS FLOPPING BECAUSE OF HER OWN FANS! SO STOP IT!

Peace yall. im out

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is flopping because she isn't making an impression on the general public. Her fanbase can't carry her to number 1. We need that support, and the video is lame. The only way a person could love it is if they were a big fan of Britney. If Katy released this video you know damn well this entire forum would be dragging her to filth over how basic and shitty it is. Just because it is Britney doesn't mean we have to magically love it. Sure she is doing great in other areas, but this video is trash plain and simple.

3 hours ago, 6Underground said:

Stop the delusions. The video is basic, period, even if we didn't see the original. You're disappointed with us and we're disappointed with the video.

Preach! Not here for shrieking and clapping throughout a video. Don't need to "woo! girls" here. All that said... Still stoked for the new music. Sounds promising. Heard a clip of just love me the other day and I can forgive her if the music is going to be bomb. Just sucks that the girl known for iconic videos has had her last three vids be major flops

Archived