Are we really that bad?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it does b/c how can u be disappointed about something yo *** wasn't even supposed to see...that footage wasn't supposed to leak but I'm seriously trying to figure out why y'all wanted that mess of a video that had nothing to do with the concept of the ****** song wit a bunch of gay men...the last thing Britney needed to do was make ppl feel gay for watching her vids she has done that enough I'm glad she had girls in this

1 minute ago, derick said:

Yes it does b/c how can u be disappointed about something yo *** wasn't even supposed to see...that footage wasn't supposed to leak but I'm seriously trying to figure out why y'all wanted that mess of a video that had nothing to do with the concept of the ****** song wit a bunch of gay men...stage last thing Britney needed to do was make ppl feel gay for watching her vids she has done that enough I'm glad she had girls in this

The video is about casting half naked guys wtf you talking about sis?

Just now, Felyke said:

The video is about casting half naked guys wtf you talking about sis?

It's coed atleast it's not guys humping each other on a damn pole and tractor...not all ppl want to see that and that's fine...no one cares bout shirtless but they were doin way too much in the original 

12 minutes ago, BritneyCroatia.com said:

Are we the worst fans?

This is the first time I have felt disappointed as a fan. There are songs, albums or videos that I don't like but I have never felt disappointed like this. 

Does this make me a bad fan? Am I supposed to shut up and praise everything, always?  

Maybe we are wrong and they are right? Maybe we don't get it?

Nobody said you had to shut up and praise everything you have every right to say "I dont really like the new video" its just how far these alleged fans took their comments which was ridiculous.

Cancelling preorders/sending death threats/telling her to retire

It was out of hand and embarrassing

No we aren't, we are just sick of all this mess, we have the right to feel disappointed, we buy her music, we watch her videos and we go to her shows, so we deserve the best from her, the new video is good and I'm sure that if we had not seen the leaking footage we all would be praising the video but the thing here is the disrespectful they are with us, there's not a statement or a single word from Britney or her team about this mess and this is what is bothering us.

4 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

No we aren't, we are just sick of all this mess, we have the right to feel disappointed, we buy her music, we watch her videos and we go to her shows, so we deserve the best from her, the new video is good and I'm sure that if we had not seen the leaking footage we all would be praising the video but the thing here is the disrespectful they are with us, there's not a statement or a single word from Britney or her team about this mess and this is what is bothering us.

***** y'all don't have a right to tell her retire gtf and stop defending that childish **** and if  You're so "sick" leave she isn't forcing u to support her especially if u bash her more than u support bai flop *****...if u don't like it the video say that but don't be disrespectful I can't believe your defending DEATH THREATS

I think everybody has the right to their opinion. I doubt there's any entertainer throughout history that did EVERYTHING that made EVERYBODY happy. A lot of you like MM and PS, I'm not crazy about them. I prefer some of the songs on BJ and even PG to both songs. Nobody's right or wrong, just all a matter of opinion. Same goes for the video.

Just now, derick said:

***** u don't have a right to tell her retire gtf abd stop defending that childish **** 

Where I tell her to retire? :whitneyshade:

And don't call me *****, you're talking about how gay is the original video but call somebody ***** is gayer than all those guys dancing in a pole. 

1 minute ago, Anibalto said:

Where I tell her to retire? :whitneyshade:

And don't call me *****, you're talking about how gay is the original video but call somebody ***** is gayer than all those guys dancing in a pole. 

***** is a term of endearment 

and no it's not 

Regardless of whether this video is high enough quality to be sufficient for a Britney lead single, there are SO MANY ******* WAYS to handle this in a manner that is more respectful to everyone involved, including us who literally fund her career.

SO no. This is messy as ****, they deserve the backlash for not being professional when Britney has had a 15+ year long career. Kinda should have figured it out by now.

2 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

Regardless of whether this video is high enough quality to be sufficient for a Britney lead single, there are SO MANY ******* WAYS to handle this in a manner that is more respectful to everyone involved, including us who literally fund her career.

SO no. This is messy as ****, they deserve the backlash for not being professional when Britney has had a 15+ year long career. Kinda should have figured it out by now.

Stfu ho they don't deserve **** she didn't ask u to be her fan nor did she ask u to hang around and complain if u are so unhappy move tf on

1 minute ago, derick said:

Stfu ho they don't deserve **** she didn't ask u to be her fan nor did she ask u to hang around and complain if u are so unhappy move tf on

ok you're officially the worst. Professionalism is you know a real thing. Go constantly stream a **** video like a mindless zombie. Bye.

Archived