DO SOMETHING NOW BTeam: Tragic views on YouTube. Where is the Damage Control???

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I'm usually the guy thats telling everyone else to calm down and appreciate what we get, but like...I dont understand this, I never will. The reshot video is a tacky, cringeworthy mess. Yeah she looks amazing, but she always does.

All they needed to do was edit the original part where G-Eazy is ******* her. Without that, nothing needed to be changed. This new video is flat out BAD. ughhhhhh so disappointing after all the good news this week

David LaChapelle doesn't change his videos.

5 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

BECAUSE YOU GUYS :

1.KEEP BITCHING ABOUT THE DAMN VIDEO AND AREN'T SUPPORTING IT (I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE STANS!):fkinoverit:

2.YOUTUBE VIEWS UPDATED EVERY COUPLE HRS

Stop girl. I'm supporting Make Me since the day one. Requesting the song every day, and Streaming. Making treads for people stream the song. Just stop. 

They Kill the song with this Music Video. 

7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

BECAUSE YOU GUYS :

1.KEEP BITCHING ABOUT THE DAMN VIDEO AND AREN'T SUPPORTING IT (I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE STANS!):fkinoverit:

2.YOUTUBE VIEWS UPDATED EVERY COUPLE HRS

If a stan means being ******* stupid and forgive her for ******* with us, then I'm not a stan :drinky:

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They are always doing ****. I hate them all. We have waited since 2013 for this. I swear I'm so mad I can't even explain it, I won't support the song, the video and the next singles, I ******* don't care about all of this if we don't get the original video, it looked iconic

Same. I'm done with this bs. Honestly ppl shouldn't go to Vegas. Hit them where it hurts the most 

im happy for that, i hope britney NEVER EVER WORKS WITH RANDEE againi , such a bad director...:truthtea: MM's videos is awful and deserve the worst.... i feel bad for the song :sickofu:

2 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I mean. Right now the video has less of 400K of Reproductions and tons of dislikes the army is angry. They need fix this situation fast. 

Plus the video is having ZERO impact on iTunes. It's cheap, it's boring. 

And Britney and her teams knows we are pissed. I mean first time she don't reply or make a RT from a Tweet of one fan saying how good is the thing she released 

amen to that. this time we'll show them we wont support this kind of shitty things. RIP MMO u had such potential. not pre ordering glory too. lets teach them a lesson tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif

8 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

I'm a fan but I don't like to be treated like ****

btw views update constantly 

You guys wanted a video ,wanted it today and she gave you one. 

7 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Stop girl. I'm supporting Make Me since the day one. Requesting the song every day, and Streaming. Making treads for people stream the song. Just stop. 

They Kill the song with this Music Video. 

How they killed it? 

6 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

If a stan means being ******* stupid and forgive her for ******* with us, then I'm not a stan :drinky:

Its not being stupid its called supporting her . You think i like it? No ! I am still viewing it like crazy and supporting her opinion and choice

Archived