Britney Tells Ryan Seacrest 'Glory' Is Her Most Hip-Hop Album Yet: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop being so dramatic guys. You remind me of keeping up with the Kardashians. It's just a phonecall radio interview. And don't forget she is on vacation. 

Just focus on the positive feeling of the new era launch and enjoy all the good things coming our way. The MV propably coming tonight, carpool karaoke (something we were all asking for) a VMA performance possibly happening, the 2 new numbers added to POM in less than 2 weeks and the whole album in just 3 weeks.

Just now, Thisisbritneysiphone said:

I'm so happy that she's happy. Honestly, we know that the music and stuff will always be there. Nothing will ever tarnish the legacy that she's built, or what "Britney spears" means to us, but I'm just so happy that she's a place of genuine peace and happiness in her life. You can hear it in her voice. 

Mhm, exactly! :hype: The interview was **** but that is on Ryan, and what really matters is that she was really excited about her new music and about her life in general, and the fact that she's putting herself out there and actually doing stuff. She's giving us all we've been asking for :wontcry:

I actually just don't really like Seacrest in general. I just find him kind of annoying. And I guess that 2007 interview with Brit probably has a little something to do with it.

Anyway, she is adorable as usual. I don't care how brief her interviews are; I love listening to her talk about everyday stuff. She is just delightful, and I can't help but snicker that she spilled coffee all over herself. Gotta love her. 

8 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Mhm, exactly! :hype: The interview was **** but that is on Ryan, and what really matters is that she was really excited about her new music and about her life in general, and the fact that she's putting herself out there and actually doing stuff. She's giving us all we've been asking for :wontcry:

Totally! I'm not expecting Britney or In The Zone eras level promo, but it's so great to see her out there and enjoying herself. 

36 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

this

What interview are you guys talking about??? Is there a link to it? :dontlike:

Also, of course Ryan didn't ask any relevant questions because Team Britney probably blocked him before she even picked up the phone, so I don't think it's Ryan's fault, though he could've skipped the script. :sickofu:

8 minutes ago, Le_Nuage said:

Don't you still know the truth?

We don't need to blame ryan. Britney team sent questions to interviewers in advance. That's why we always get the same boring questions and answers. Britney team! We aren't interested in stupid pokemon go anymore! 

I know damn it, I thought the Aus interviews sounded so much more candid with the stuff about relationships etc. but now that Pokemon is talked about in 3 straight interviews obviously they're sending the questions. Damn. I loved hearing about it the first time and even second time I thought was cute, but gets awkward hearing about it three times in a row. I also did find Ryan a bit snarky. 

Archived