"GLORY" has leaked?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYONE CALM DOWN.

I dugged it up, and it has not leaked... There's a little snippet of Just Love Me floatting around but there's no actual zip files nor download links from any server containing the record. I am a 100% sure the Just Love Me snipped came from her team to get more people to buy the preorder - get the record top the chart by only preordering it. They're trying to make a move. And we'll let them. :drinky:

2 minutes ago, badputa said:

EVERYONE CALM DOWN.

I dugged it up, and it has not leaked... There's a little snippet of Just Love Me floatting around but there's no actual zip files nor download links from any server containing the record. I am a 100% sure the Just Love Me snipped came from her team to get more people to buy the preorder - get the record top the chart by only preordering it. They're trying to make a move. And we'll let them. :drinky:

Ya'll really need to stop thinking her team leaks stuff. People actually can get unreleased ****.

31 minutes ago, seekingamy said:

Ya'll really need to stop thinking her team leaks stuff. People actually can get unreleased ****.

The deep web might've gotten the DELUXE version a month ago, but sense we're regular internet users, what we see is what it's uploaded by REGULAR USERS.

A record usually leaks when the digital and physical release dates are the same. So Glory WILL leak some time before August 26th; because physical copys will the shipped to stores weeks prior.

If it were to leak NOW (Rebel Heart style) it would have to leaked by hackers. So set your *** down. The Just Love Me snippet is a marketing strategy. 

10 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I really wish people would be ******* patient. 

I'm literally this close to being messy. I'm mad that people actually decided to listen to it because they were presented the option, and I know what I'm talking about. It's ****** up. People need to be patient for ******* ***** sake.

My temperature is rising, my down is starting to melt 

2prvb07.jpg

That was such a lovely tea :thetea:

1 minute ago, badputa said:

The deep web might've gotten the DELUXE version a month ago, but sense we're regular internet users, what we see is what it's uploaded by REGULAR USERS.

A record usually leaks when the digital and physical release dates are the same. So Glory WILL leak some time before August 26th; because physical copys will the shipped to stores weeks prior.

If it were to leak NOW (Rebel Heart style) it would have to leaked by hackers. So set your *** down. The Just Love Me snippet is a marketing strategy. 

the deep web reference tho :MJ:

13 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I really wish people would be ******* patient. 

I'm literally this close to being messy. I'm mad that people actually decided to listen to it because they were presented the option, and I know what I'm talking about. It's ****** up. People need to be patient for ******* ***** sake.

My temperature is rising, my down is starting to melt 

2prvb07.jpg

to be politically correct is boring and hypocrite ngl, is not that serious, even tho that they're a mess.

Archived