Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to do with myself right now.....I wanted promo so bad and it's like her team will finally make our dreams come true....album release...private show...make me...iheart radio performance...carpool karaoke....and apparently the vmas...help me please enter!!

3 minutes ago, PresidentSpears said:

What if she just belts out the most angelic note you've ever heard and stuns everyone...I WOULD DIE :gaspney:

I'd rather she did that on stage, but she hasn't sung live for sooo long that I'll take anything at this point lol.

In my opinion, this isn't due to her team, as I'm sure they've always wanted her to do as much promo as possible for each album. This is more a reflection of what Britney herself will do when given the artistic creativity to create an album she believes in. She's been dying to make an album she has creative control over for SO LONG--now that she finally got to do it, she wants the world to know about it!

I'm so happy for her and so proud of her! This era will really be amazing.

OMFG!!!  YESSSS!!! CARPOOL KAROKE IS PERFECT FOR HER!!!

You dont' have to sing that much on that segment (look at Selema Gomez's for example... she barely even sang).   Britney is hilarious and loves talking casually (she hates formally)... and we know she can sing little bits here and there like she did on X-Factor.. so she'll do amazing for this.

You ******* have no excuses or rights to complain.

-iheart performance

-possible VMA performance

-PS commercial (possible PS video in the future since there's two versions)

-Album commercial

-17 track Album

-Make Me video

-Carpool with James (which brings in millions of views. people love that ****)

-Jimmy Prank

You *******. You're all through tbh. The QUEEN has come to rip your scalps off:thetea:

1 minute ago, Glory(Hole) said:

-iheart performance

-Album commercial

-17 track Album

-Make Me video

-Jimmy Prank

You *******. You're all through tbh. The QUEEN has come to rip your scalps off:thetea:

:truthtea:

OMFG IS THIS REAL LIFE!!!!!

just a few nights ago, 75% of u fake ******* were jumping ship, saying how bad Britney and her team are, how she's done and how she won't promote. And as of yesterday we have An album tittle, and album release date, a new song (PS), we basically have the VMAs on lock, she's has iHeart radio, Vegas shows, possible magazine appearances AND A MUSUC VIDEO ABEING RELEASED any day now. I'd say, this era is EFFORTLESSLY gonna snatch wigs and we don't even know half of the details behind this release. Team Britney is really I their A game now, and I glad they released the single OHT OF NOWHERE without a leak, and it seems like the same will happen for the album. I'm SO HAPPY that's she's gonna slag. She deserves it and I'm ready tbqh. 

:sobbing:

8 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

-iheart performance

-Album commercial

-17 track Album

-Make Me video

-Jimmy Prank

this

Whoa! Could things get any better as a Britney fan right now. This would be insane! Just what I've wanted all along for this new. Era. Britney it seems us pulling out all the stops. If this is true then she can just have real fun with it and be the care free, goofy Britney we all know and love. 

Archived