Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-james-corden-carpool-karaoke

UPDATE // AUGUST 10: Britney shared a photo from her singing sesh with Corden.

"Took a ride around LA with @JKCorden & did a little #CarpoolKaraoke ," she said. "Watch the @latelateshow on 8/25 to see it!"

EARLIER // AUGUST 7: Wondering what Britney and James Corden will sing together during their ride together in L.A. for Carpool Karaoke? Capital FM claims the pop star will tackle some old school hits like "Baby One More Time," "Sometimes," "Stronger" and a new song (which we assume is "Make Me").

Hopefully there's a Madonna song in there. If Meghan Trainor's "Me Too" makes it I'll turn in my stan card (not really but).

EARLIER // AUGUST 4:

Britney Spears will appear on Carpool Karaoke on The Late Late Show With James Corden.

That headline says it all, but that's a lot to digest. A few members of the Britney Army even emailed us claiming they saw the Queen and Corden filming the segment over the weekend – in other words... it's a done deal.

No word when it will air, but expect it around August 26 when Brit's new album Glory drops. A source told Page Six "her team’s working overtime to get her new album, 'Glory,' to debut at No. 1."

Keep the lip-sync jokes to yourself.

Meanwhile... Britney is soaking up the sun in Hawaii.

Another great day!

A video posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived