UK pre order position... slayyyyyy

masonlyon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, button said:

Do UK album charts use SPS? Then the UK stans better stream the hell out of Glory during the release week to help her. :truthtea:

I'm not excepting much of her in the UK, anyways. But it would be such a legendary moment if she got her first UK #1 album. :crying1:

I dunno what SPS is but we include streaming now. So 10 streams of a single counts as a 1x sales equivalent. Streaming is what kept drake number 1 for 16 weeks with one dance. 

I dont think hunk she will get a number 1 album but top 10 could be likely. However, slay me was in top 5 for maybe 3 days and it's debuted 25 I think? Anyways, she's slaying!!!

Just now, masonlyon said:

I dunno what SPS is but we include streaming now. So 10 streams of a single counts as a 1x sales equivalent. Streaming is what kept drake number 1 for 16 weeks with one dance. 

I dont think hunk she will get a number 1 album but top 10 could be likely. However, slay me was in top 5 for maybe 3 days and it's debuted 25 I think? Anyways, she's slaying!!!

Yes the UK singles chart count streams, thus One Dance's reign at #1, but what about the albums chart? Do you know if Views reigned the same way? That could be a hint.

Make Me debuted at #42 in your flop country, sis. #25 was Katy Perry. :mariahstare:

7 minutes ago, button said:

Make Me debuted at #42 in your flop country, sis. #25 was Katy Perry. 

I never post, but please do not refer to a country as a 'flop' It's so disrespectful! 

Just because the GP either didn't know about the song and Radio 1 didn't help. 

Archived