Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

• Leader
Co8sK-mUEAEV-Lk

Britney Spears' new album Glory is officially available for pre-order!

It's been awhile... she knows she shouldn't have kept you waiting, but she's here now. Britney's ninth studio album is officially available for pre-order on iTunes here, which includes a brand new song titled "Private Show," produced by Young Frye and co-written by Britney and Carla Marie Williams.

The Deluxe version of the album features 17 songs in total.

Pre-order on iTunes here.

Leave a comment if you pre-ordered!

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_n2cuz5IQvs1svi3flo1_500.jpg

lets all write down our thirsty wishes for this ....already highly promoted and successful era

1.  12 tracks on the standard album. God **** no to 10 like on bj  DONE

2. 16-17 tracks for deluxe  DONE + japanese,uk bonus too  new songs, not remixes (19-20 in total) I NEED THIS TOO

3 for the **** sake, at least one live perfomance...lol i'm reaching for the stars rn :nigcry:

4. 4 singles. jesus christ, 4 damn singles. not 2 :rihbye: 

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't want less than 4 singles even if she doesn't promote and they all flop. 

I don't want less than 12 songs on the original version of the album. 14 would be great. 

Around 3 deluxe tracks. 

I would like her to perform at 2 award shows at least. The VMA to promote MM. 

I don't want the album to be a surprise release. 

I want high budget videos like for Womanizer or WB. 

too bad she'll prob never work with Khan again. they made masterpieces

now he's licking taylors pu$$y

It's like you DONT WANT to be happy and satisfied. Britney gave us something she invested her time in, she tried so hard for this and it looks amazing, shes about to give us an amazing era with amazing music and vocals. 

BUT NO, the album cover is not what u expected. JESSUS CHRIST, fix yourselves and stop dramatising. We are at the beginning of a new iconic era, try to enjoy it you ungrateful c*nts.

8 minutes ago, Larry Stylinson said:

we love to have our meltdowns :whitneyshade: let us live :whitneyshade:

most of us are bipolar ******* :whitneyshade: we love & also hate :whitneyshade:

but we still be here :whitneyshade: supporting our kween through slayage & mess :whitneyshade:

we are like that "pigeon that just won't quit" from meme :whitneyshade:

I'm sure the others will deny all that. :bigtime:

9 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Just watch all the ******** trashing the cover and album are gonna be praising it later, saying she looks amazing and it's their favorite album amongst ITZ and BO. I swear these heathens don't deserve **** :cigney:

I know right? the fact the other day they praised her FF performances. :surething:

Starting a petition is not good for Britney's name.I think the cover would have been better but they spent time and money for this.Photography is art.I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone's work.Tbh she looks very beautiful.

I love the dress (or top) btw :thirsty:

I buy an album for the songs not for the cover.I recommend that ;)

Archived