E! News Confirms David is the MV Director

KENZDOYLE

Britney ARMY: Can i have your attention please 

where is @jokobitch ? I finally remembered ur name... show me ur comments now. After all the drama you gave us this week... and i told you this will happen. I just wanted the army to know how miserable you were and telling the fan base that the video was scrapped: 

On 1 August 2016 at 3:09 AM, jokobitch said:

all y'all refusing to believe it's been scrapped... have fun with your meltdowns later bc I already got mine outta the way :-)

On 1 August 2016 at 3:12 AM, jokobitch said:

uh I would hope a music video would still be coming for a musicians lead single lol.. not rly something to be grateful for . it's expected !

On 1 August 2016 at 3:10 AM, jokobitch said:

lmfaoo if I truly believe this.. there's no ******* hype the only "hype" there is is the hype fans create themselves. if team Britney really wanted "hype and fuss" I think they'd want actual news outlets to be catching onto the story rather than just fans. . the video was scrapped. end of story

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

where is @jokobitch ? I finally remembered ur name... show me ur comments now. After all the drama you gave us this week... and i told you this will happen. I just wanted the army to know how miserable you were and telling the fan base that the video was scrapped: 

anigif_enhanced-29704-1431225520-2.gif me right now

3 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

This is exactly why I'm saying we should boycott rumors because they end up making an *** out of everyone. 9 times out of 10 they are completely false. I swear some people here are so melodramatic:thetea:

ITS SO EXHAUSTING!

She gave a new album cover, a date, some viral promo, a new song, and this fan base is still complaining :umwtf:

She cancelled my POM show and I'm not bitter, I'm so into everything we have gotten and this video IS STILL COMING OUT.

Just because her team didn't put out a memo to stomp rumors on a fan site doesn't mean the rumors are true :drinky:

21 hours ago, sexisreal said:

lmfao bro ur embarrassing . hmu when the video drops then we can talk. until then i still think it's been scrapped:awkblink:

think about this . as far as every news outlet goes they have never even picked up on the rumor that the video was scrapped. it's mainly been circling around fan forums. now if this was some exclusive article Britney gave E! then y'all are right and David is the director still! but as far as E! goes they think he's the director bc they visited the set! they don't know **** about the leaks and rumors. but we'll see soon enough! I hope I'm wrong & U all drag me when it's out, I RLY do!

5 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

ITS SO EXHAUSTING!

She gave a new album cover, a date, some viral promo, a new song, and this fan base is still complaining :umwtf:

She cancelled my POM show and I'm not bitter, I'm so into everything we have gotten and this video IS STILL COMING OUT.

Just because her team didn't put out a memo to stomp rumors on a fan site doesn't mean the rumors are true :drinky:

Exactly. Her team isn't obligated to put out rumors every time one comes out because the details aren't our business at the time. They probably want to keep everything a surprise because it makes it that much better:cigney:

8 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

think about this . as far as every news outlet goes they have never even picked up on the rumor that the video was scrapped. it's mainly been circling around fan forums. now if this was some exclusive article Britney gave E! then y'all are right and David is the director still! but as far as E! goes they think he's the director bc they visited the set! they don't know **** about the leaks and rumors. but we'll see soon enough! I hope I'm wrong & U all drag me when it's out, I RLY do!

Dude, U're the one who's embarrassing himself atm! like seriously cut the crap... u just said it's the fans who started this... that means it's BULLSHIT. What do you know about the MV other than E!? Do u know that her company spent 2MILLION DOLARS on an 8 minutes MV? I don't wanna "think about this" nonsense... coz it's seriously is, the fact that they are not showing/premiering the MV is because the hype behind it is real... it will create some controversy and they know that! that is why they are saving it for later because they are for sure smarter than you and they know how this business work. SIMPLE yo

3 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

Dude, U're the one who's embarrassing himself atm! like seriously cut the crap... u just said it's the fans who started this... that means it's BULLSHIT. What do you know about the MV other than E!? Do u know that her company spent 2MILLION DOLARS on an 8 minutes MV? I don't wanna "think about this" nonsense... coz it's seriously is, the fact that they are not showing/premiering the MV is because the hype behind it is real... it will create some controversy and they know that! that is why they are saving it for later because they are for sure smarter than you and they know how this business work. SIMPLE yo

oh my calmmmmmmm down ur on a Britney Spears fan site, chill out. we'll see what happens. I frankly don't give a **** what happens anymore but you forreal need to relax, it's not that serious.

• 2 years later...
On 8/4/2016 at 9:01 PM, sexisreal said:

"they are for sure smarter than you and they know how this business work" :rihcackle::rihcackle::rihcackle:

Archived