Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The photo isn't bad, it seems like its cropped. its all nearly there, but not quite perfect. The font is a little off, like it could've been developed and stylished a bit more. The photo looks good, but its a tad over saturated, or the lighting is a little off.  However, the itunes banner looks so good. 

what banner?:o

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw some exhalers stressed out about charting so let me just say this: By the time the presale begins tonight, it could top the chart at #1 for a while, let's be realistic, the GP knows nothing about this album, maybe a portion of them have heard MM, but an audio uploaded to YouTube with a nice single cover won't do the trick. If the desired response would've been to get the #1 spot at all costs then the music video for the lead single would have dropped already.

Unless...

Along with a surprise unscheduled presale of the record only hours away from coming to terms, her team may have one last trick up their sleeves to drive the GP and the fandom to a frenzy. How? By dropping the music video for the lead single and the presale of the album at the same time.

Settle up, *******. Tonight might give us one hell of a bumpy ride.

:drinky:

Oh, and she's making an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel and God only knows what she'll pull off. But I'm pretty sure she'll give him a Private Show. ;)

6 minutes ago, Jorchis said:

My gosh! I finally made my account just to join the madness!!

What a great song, loving it, definitely feeling this new confident and **** Britney!! Slay dem vocals and twerk the s*** out of that pole! YAS 

Such a good day to be a Britney fan!! <3

Welcome!  :)  And yaaass, the song is ******* amazing and only gets better with each listen. :myjam:

41 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Welcome!  :)  And yaaass, the song is ******* amazing and only gets better with each listen. :myjam:

Hi there sweetie :orly: currently playing PS nonstop, it does get better with each listen.

Trying to figure out how this site works tho... I feel dumb hehe :britwtf3:

Archived