Album August 26, Pre-order tomorrow?

MrPhotographer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, byob said:

Now this kinda makes sense, she'd release the music video together with the album pre-order on the same day AND would EASILY dethrone Katy for sure, plus the Jimmy Kimmel thing just around the corner. I know that's just a rumor but it actually would make sense. 

I hope so :) that would be amazing ! Few hours to go and we'll know the answer :) 

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Totally. Radar should have been treated soooooo much better! That's my jam. That video was terrible. 

:ugh: Radar should've remained in the shadows of the Blackout era. Even Blackout had other tracks that were better, but Circus definitely needed more singles, like Unusual You, Shattered Glass, Kill the Lights. Actually, I think the music video is the only reason why I don't hate Radar.

5 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

:ugh: Radar should've remained in the shadows of the Blackout era. Even Blackout had other tracks that were better, but Circus definitely needed more singles, like Unusual You, Shattered Glass, Kill the Lights. Actually, I think the music video is the only reason why I don't hate Radar.

True. I think they really missed an opportunity with Unusual You. It was a very different from other stuff on the album I absolutely love that song! They could have made a really beautiful video for it too. KTL was released but not really promoted, right? Had the anime vid, ♡ that too.

It's funny that we feel exactly the opposite about Radar lol. I just love that song so much and it it makes me think about a guy that I really wanted back then. To me that video should have been much cooler than her walking around stables and Polo matches. I always envisioned another Toxic character type video. Keep the "spy" thing going.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That means nothing for the album if true. Isn't POM during that time? 

During what time? She goes back in like 2 weeks. And then she's off for like the whole month of September. That's why I think it would be logical if the album came out that date in August 26th. Would make sense to coincide with that long break. 

So after she goes back from the break there could be a second single and then she could add two songs to the show.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That means nothing for the album if true. Isn't POM during that time? 

If she really did photoshoots like she did several times during the summer, that can hype up the album

And also there were some rumors she's gonna have a Vegas night recorded like abc special

And rumors still swirl that she will be at the VMA's

So that's fine promo for an album tbh

And honestly I wouldn't doubt at least some of that happens...Britney has blown me away for doing the BBMA's and doing iHeart, im proud of her there

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

During what time? She goes back in like 2 weeks. And then she's off for like the whole month of September. That's why I think it would be logical if the album came out that date in August 26th. Would make sense to coincide with that long break. 

So after she goes back from the break there could be a second single and then she could add two songs to the show.

Isn't she adding the songs this leg? 

Im so lost. 

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

If she really did photoshoots like she did several times during the summer, that can hype up the album

And also there were some rumors she's gonna have a Vegas night recorded like abc special

And rumors still swirl that she will be at the VMA's

So that's fine promo for an album tbh

And honestly I wouldn't doubt at least some of that happens...Britney has blown me away for doing the BBMA's and doing iHeart, im proud of her there

I just want her albums on vinyl. Ive been waiting. Please team Britney :YESPLEASE:

That would be pretty solid if she did all that. Who can tell

Just now, chris_fives said:

Prank tonight and right after that music video uploaded to VEVO :crying1:

She will say to Jimmy: 'it was choreo from my new music video, which you can watch in 3..2..1.. NOW on Vevo!' And they will upload it :crying2:

The same guy just tweeted the video will be out on Friday though :bthink:

Archived