We need to accept B9 is BJ 2.0

onyx09

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErJ Spears

We have to wait and see, at least a month, but I guess she's getting more and more unknown to the gp... 

The Vegas thing doesn't help her either, just making everything worse, the gp doesn't care about some private shows..

A world tour could save her career, since fans will come, but she doesn't care, she's just being lazy in Vegas and probably laughing at us with her team this whole time, while we're working our butts off to save the single :sickofu:

4 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

We have to wait and see, at least a month, but I guess she's getting more and more unknown to the gp... 

The Vegas thing doesn't help her either, just making everything worse, the gp doesn't care about some private shows..

A world tour could save her career, since fans will come, but she doesn't care, she's just being lazy in Vegas and probably laughing at us with her team this whole time, while we're working our butts off to save the single :sickofu:

She won't even have enough fans to tour. 

Thats why this era was so important because she needs new fans for after Vegas. It makes sense though now. She is gonna announce her stay for two more years. 

Guest ErJ Spears
10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She won't even have enough fans to tour. 

Mthats why this era was so important because she needs new fans for after Vegas. It makes sense though now. She is gonna announce her stay for two more years. 

Seriously, I knew that the Vegas residence was gonna be the next wrong move in her career, at least not for 4 years,

that's just so ridiculous, and the extension proves, that she simply doesn't care about her fans and most important - about her image. It's just making her look lazy...

I'm tired of pretending that the POM show is a good thing, I can't look at her performing same, boring performances over and over again, knowing, that only fans see it... It's not a world tour... It looks like a retirement for an artist, even JLo is too young and fresh for that thing...

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It will be our last quality music.

No one is gonna wanna work with someone that flops all the time and doesn't care. 

This is a very very crazy theory which is stupid and lives in the head of dramatic fans. Many legendary artists had eras which wasn't as succesful as others. Still, later they managed to get huge hits......  Honestly, people don't care.

Plus, how can you say anything about the new era when we don't know anything.. We have a single out which hasn't received any support or music video. We don't know the name of the album, the songs, the plans. Make me is not a flop until it gets everything and still doesn't stay alive. I consider it a medium hit already. It will flop from now on if we don't get the mv in the near future tho but still..

:truthtea:

Just now, ErJ runs away said:

Seriously, I knew that the Vegas residence was gonna be the next wrong move in her career, at least not for 4 years,

that's just so ridiculous, and the extension proves, that she simply doesn't care about her fans and most important - about her image. It's just making her look lazy...

I'm tired of pretending that the POM show is a good thing, I can't look at her performing same, boring performances over and over again, knowing, that only fans sees it... It's not a world tour... It looks like a retirement to an artist, even JLo is too young and fresh for that thing...

It's good that she is consistent performing but it's hasn't been good for her overall career. It has brought her worst era and maybe this era. Who knows since they won't even tell fans anything. 

There probably isn't anything and that's why they say nothing. 

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

This is a very very crazy theory which is stupid and lives in the head of dramatic fans. Many legendary artists had eras which wasn't as succesful as others. Still, later they managed to get huge hits......  Honestly, people don't care.

Plus, how can you say anything about the new era when we don't know anything.. We have a single out which hasn't received any support or music video. We don't know the name of the album, the songs, the plans. Make me is not a flop until it gets everything and still doesn't stay alive. I consider it a medium hit already. It will flop from now on if we don't get the mv in the near future tho but still..

:truthtea:

How is that crazy when ppl have called Britney and her team out for it? Ppl want their work to be treated with respect and be promoted to the world. It isn't a crazy theory at all.

Ppl have flop eras but at least they tried. Britney hasn't really lifted a finger yet.

Who knows what this era will bring but all signs are showing to not good. 

Maybe in terms of commercial success but hey, the music is good, she'll perform on the iHeartradio festival and we have a healthy, happy and beautiful Britney who enjoys doing music and performing. When a couple of months pass and we get over all these meltdowns we're gonna be thankful of the amount of good things this era will bring us.

Archived