Britney’s Naked Body Is Covered In Red Glitter Body Paint In The “Make Me” Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The first 10 pages of this thread :tiffeyeroll: y'all so rude bashing op then demanding him to give more info smh

Those are the children the adults know how to act. 

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

We have 10 exhalers coming each day, pretending they are insiders or know more than us. Of course people need actual proofs that this is the truth. Why would we believe someone that talk but doesn't act ? He posted 2 pictures, we can see on the second one that it's Britney, we trust him, that's how it works.

I get that trolls and other randoms come on here with information that is suspect or seems/is completely drawn out from nowhere. And of course I understand that people want actual proof. I know I wanted to see actual footage when I started reading the thread, but I also wanted to see where the OP was taking it. He isn't just some random troll who created an account to troll, he has over 2000 posts in the forum.

And it's right for other people to be skeptical if there isn't actual proofs, but it gets out of hand when people start making these low blow comments on the OP's character. And then when the OP actually delivers, everyone changes course, kisses *** to get more info, and then become mad when the OP doesn't want to share anymore since everyone just spent a majority of their time bashing him.

idk I know I'm new here and sound delusional but the rudeness is just wack :tiffsniffle:   

6 hours ago, Seanyboy18 said:

Ok, believe me or not but i've been sent it, theres a toxic SCENE NAKED WITH DIAMONDS (I won't post anymore wait for official release)

update:

Removed per request.

Is the video really a Lil over 5 minutes long ???

3 minutes ago, inhale said:

how did u get the rest of the video? i thought people only had that 1 minute clip on vimeo?

Apparently people thought that was all that was out because thats all that was being passed around, but once they saw the pictures of her in the red they knew people have the whole thing.

Just now, suitechicguy said:

Apparently people thought that was all that was out because thats all that was being passed around, but once they saw the pictures of her in the red they knew people have the whole thing.

i wonder why that bits not leaking then

Archived