Session Covers

jarydsage

Quite a while back some BRILLIANT Exhale member posted session covers for all the eras (below). Does anyone know who this flawless stan is, or can any of you do a 'Britney Jean' one? We already need it since the 'Alien' leak was obvs a demo version. Any comments would be appreciated!

BabyOneMoreTimeSessions.jpg

OopsIDidItAgainSessions.jpg

BritneySessions.jpg

InTheZoneSessions.jpg

BlackoutSessions1.jpg

CircusSessions.jpg

FemmeFataleSessions.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!

Not to sound picky, but the others were in 500x500. Can you do the BJ one in 600x600 :-D

:kisskiss:  :kisskiss:  :kisskiss:

lol sure... here you go buddy :) i couldn't decide which one was better between the 3 i made so here's all of them. Also I might remake the bomt and the oops one cause I'm just not completely satisfied with them. Especially oops, it looks dirty,

9rpr.png

vc2d.png

wwgu.png

Quite a while back some BRILLIANT Exhale member posted session covers for all the eras (below). Does anyone know who this flawless stan is, or can any of you do a 'Britney Jean' one? We already need it since the 'Alien' leak was obvs a demo version. Any comments would be appreciated!

OopsIDidItAgainSessions.jpg

BritneySessions.jpg

InTheZoneSessions.jpg

FemmeFataleSessions.jpg

these kinda look like **** sessions 6479092ykaooh.gif

lol sure... here you go buddy :) i couldn't decide which one was better between the 3 i made so here's all of them. Also I might remake the bomt and the oops one cause I'm just not completely satisfied with them. Especially oops, it looks dirty,

9rpr.png

Can I just say your covers are SO AWESOME and they don't look like they're fan-made at all.

I mean, I would actually believe they are official release because they are so neat and beautiful, so unique and outstanding.

For the first time, I was really disappointed these weren't real.

And I'd def go for the 1st BJ session cover, because, like I said, it's neat and doesn't look like an overdone fan-made cover.

:clap:   :britney-awyeah:  :clap:

Can I just say your covers are SO AWESOME and they don't look like they're fan-made at all.

I mean, I would actually believe they are official release because they are so neat and beautiful, so unique and outstanding.

For the first time, I was really disappointed these weren't real.

And I'd def go for the 1st BJ session cover, because, like I said, it's neat and doesn't look like an overdone fan-made cover.

:clap:   :britney-awyeah:  :clap:

Wow! Thank u! Youre too nice! :) and really, i just know the basics of adobe. Im still learning.

Archived