Britney Spears endorses Kamala Harris 🇺🇸

It is true the majority of people here support Trump.

Now it makes sense. It all makes sense. The chaos the fighting. Britney’s family is like all trump right so yeah guess this fandom you can expect trump people to be attracted to Britney’s mystique as a blonde republican girly. Bush girly 

• Haha 1

I'm voting Harris because as a gay man during Trump's presidency, was horrid. It was during his hatred endorsements, that caused me to leave all social medias. There was this video of a pastor, in the same speech, endorsed Trump and talked about lining up all gays and shooting them. I felt abandoned during his four years. when everyone put him on an undeserved pedestal, believed every word he said and used him as a reason for their ugly personality being shown, I felt lost. 

Screw going through another four years of hatred and looking behind my back. There isn't one thing about him that makes me believe he can turn America around. He already had his chance and he blew it...next. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

If u say so

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

That's the beauty of it. Nothing direct. People can believe what they want. A choice of song, a hint or two maybe in the clip. Those who feel her get it.

She's in her private plane, not the first time she's used the image of that for presidential association.

The song is about a woman, close in age to Harris. The civil rights thing with the parents. Running for office.

@Emil87 and @pancake this is an answer to your posts also.

Btw sometimes I'm surprised at how long time hardcore Britney fans can be almost oblivious to how she does stuff on IG. Indirectly, speaking to hearts through song choices. Little clues. Mystical.

Again though, anyone is free to disagree that this was about Harris. That's the way it works.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

The song is about a woman, close in age to Harris. The civil rights thing with the parents. Running for office.

Oh ok, well that makes sense. Perhaps I should have listened to the full song first, or at least looked up lyrics. My bad. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

3 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

That's the beauty of it. Nothing direct. People can believe what they want. A choice of song, a hint or two maybe in the clip. Those who feel her get it.

She's in her private plane, not the first time she's used the image of that for presidential association.

Btw sometimes I'm surprised at how long time hardcore Britney fans can be almost oblivious to how she does stuff on IG. Indirectly, speaking to hearts through song choices. Little clues. Mystical.

Again though, anyone is free to disagree that this was about Harris. That's the way it works.

Then why can't she just say she endorses her. Why Britney fans always have to find clues and read mysteries in her posts. It's so tiring

36 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Then why can't she just say she endorses her. Why Britney fans always have to find clues and read mysteries in her posts. It's so tiring

Well I love her for her artistic ways. It's so much more beautiful and powerful. It's not math or science either. It's the feeling of it. And on this one, it also goes with her being above all the craziness that has become the parties.

But let's give her the word (Her book, chapter 1):

"The housekeeper sang gospel music, and it was literally an awakening to a whole new world. I'll never forget it. Ever since then, my longing and passion to sing have grown. Singing is magic. When I sing I own who I am. I can communicate purely. When you sing you stop using the language of 'Hi how are you . . .' You're able to say things that are much more profound. Singing takes me to a mystical place where language doesn't matter anymore, where anything is possible."

24 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Yes yes the inability to see other people’s viewpoints . Racism towards Sam. A brown man. 

fox girlies unite breatheheavy unit. Hail trump. Hail Israel. Invade baby invade

Come on bro. There's one here voicing support for Trump, some others may too, but from their words, they just seem lukewarm. That is sad though in itself, we really need Harris to win this one. It's extremely important.

1 hour ago, Micce_InBut Black Out said:

Trump does not deserve the title "pig"

Poor pigs!!!

Def an insult to pigs. Pigs are actually very intelligent, emotional, and cognitively complex animals.

Mr. Grab-em-by-the-pu$$y could never relate. 

• Love 1

I'm in utter disbelief at how many supporters Trump has and the fact that this is even a close race. Americans have been down that rodeo before and obviously learnt nothing. 

People are complaining and blaming Kamala for the price of groceries.  Newsflash inflation has hit a all time high all over the world not just America, this woman is not to blame for it and from listening to her rallies she actually has a plan to ban price gouging, so that a fair price is charged by big manufacturers and suppliers, who are the actual culprits for the high prices.  

I don't even live in America and I'm so afraid for you guys. I really hope you guys make the right decision,  the stakes are so high. Plus it would be so amazing to live to see your first female president, and a president who has compassion and a heart for their people. 💙💙💙

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Kamala was in Cali gov when Britney was put in the CON. Yall are literally stupid for supporting someone was not democratically chosen by the people.

Not to be ugly, but I think you are the one with a stupidly leak, if you think voting for someone with 34 felonies is the right thing to do over Kamala Harris,  who you think is responsible for Britneys Conservertorship. 

Trump would not be able to land a job in more than 80% of companies in America because of his criminal record and you guys want to vote him president? He should be in jail not the oval office. 

Edited by Email My D
7 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

The stupidity in this thread, the lack of research, the horrendous grammar and non U.S.A. residents throwing their 2 cents into something that doesn’t concern them whatsoever. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Yes because non US residents seem to be smarter than half of your country. Please educate us since you seem all knowing. 

Edited by Email My D
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Yes because non US residents seem to be smarter than half of your country. Please educate us where since you seem all knowing. 

Chi I’m British :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: it’s not my country my own is a mess I can’t speak on someone else’s so bye :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: I’m sure wherever you’re from is a mess too. 

Edited by BuyingCircusTourDMMe
9 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Chi I’m British :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: it’s not my country my own is a mess I can’t speak on someone else’s so bye :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: I’m sure wherever you’re from is a mess too. 

Babe it's a huge mess eversince we were colonized by your country.

The American President is the leader of the free world. The person in charge is responsible for directing the world's most expensive military which has the second largest nuclear arsenal. I think lots of people outside of America should be concerned about who steps into that role,  especially people in Ukraine. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.