Tate McRae dismisses Britney as an inspiration and doesn't even follow her on Instagram

Hype Boy

Tate is secretly praying Britney never finds out "she" interviewed her for a magazine so that her name is not dragged to the pits. The less she mentions Britney, the better... For whatever reason, Britney is not liking other artists mentioning her name or career as inspiration, so Tate is being smart about it. She doesn't need bad press, especially when, even though she's a fantastic artist, she's currently being overshadowed by Sabrina. She doesn't need more negativity. 

• Haha 1
On 10/24/2024 at 6:43 PM, jordeezy river red said:

And she looks just as old as Britney tbh. Kinda scary. 

the absolute delusion here….the way people just blatantly lie in any way shape or form to back up their ‘fav’. Tate looks her age, maybe a little bit older due to what she wears but that is it. She does not look ‘older’ due to ageing itself. 

Britney looks her age, and due to poor self care, imo, generally looks older. I say that not to be horrible, but it is what it is. 

2 hours ago, kneetap said:

the absolute delusion here….the way people just blatantly lie in any way shape or form to back up their ‘fav’. Tate looks her age, maybe a little bit older due to what she wears but that is it. She does not look ‘older’ due to ageing itself. 

Britney looks her age, and due to poor self care, imo, generally looks older. I say that not to be horrible, but it is what it is. 

Are we surprised? They spent months attacking Selena Gomez for no reason other than "if Britney dragged her she must know something we don't." lmao 

I never thought I'd live to see this fan base become more bitter than Xtina's last remaining fans but here we are. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.