Why does Exhale feel so empty lately?

5 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

To be honest, most fans are getting tired. Britney doesn't care about her career anymore and her fans are getting old.

No Cade you’re getting old :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

the reason it’s dry is cuz I don’t make threads anymore omg fear not tho darling 

• Haha 5

the only threads that get any engagement are xtina stans baiting or whenever britney does something “wrong”. the last month has been rough here, just nasty people all around. 

i really enjoy your threads btw! thank you for making positive and engaging content:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Nothing seems to be the way 

that it used to

Everything seems shallow

God give me truth

i soon will announce my pregnancy. Your seed is already growing inside my womb

18 minutes ago, nwonder said:

You abandoned us when we needed you the most 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I’ll be back love u

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

the only threads that get any engagement are xtina stans baiting or whenever britney does something “wrong”. the last month has been rough here, just nasty people all around. 

i really enjoy your threads btw! thank you for making positive and engaging content:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Omg, I’ve realized that, although I’m not surprised at the Xtina threads, ever since the site became pop culture based, & not only Britney — but I completely get what you’re saying.

Btw, thank you?! You’re so kind, & I also enjoy your threads :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.