Britney on IG: Finding my feet … warming up !!! It’s so ******* beautiful here !!! Yes, I am blessed !!!🌷🌷🌷🌷

Girl you’ve been trying to find whatever it is you’re looking for years now. You wanted freedom? You can’t take care of yourself. You wanted a husband? You cheated on him. Now you’re left with no friends and a felon with his 10 kids in your house as your boyfriend. The problem be you Britney 😂😂😂 There’s reasons no one’s in your life 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Looking good, so happy to see her happy, I had a good day today too, I'm back to Pilates classes =) 

I've heard that a shifting is happening for Sagittarius people, the last couple years were hard for them but now there's a bright side coming! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

53 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Girl you’ve been trying to find whatever it is you’re looking for years now. You wanted freedom? You can’t take care of yourself. You wanted a husband? You cheated on him. Now you’re left with no friends and a felon with his 10 kids in your house as your boyfriend. The problem be you Britney 😂😂😂 There’s reasons no one’s in your life 

I think she’s looking for inner peace and confidence within herself again, which for someone’s who’s been through as much as she has, could take the rest of her life to find.

Ffs, a smidgen of basic human compassion would be nice here.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Wow, what a nice and kind fan you are. Imagine someone talking about you or someone you love the same way you talk about Britney... Man, and you speak as if you really knew everything going on with her. Jeez.

• Love 2

kingsley shut up GIF

You're sick in the head please get help your mental health is deteriorating at this point

17 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

No.

PUBMED:

Prescription medication can often be purchased in Mexico without a physician's prescription. United States residents living along the border may have access to dangerous medications by crossing the border and purchasing them in Mexican pharmacies.

K thank you 

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She really has zero dancing skills left. Ooh well - at least she’s having a nice vacation 

Wow ! Lol you are just a douche canoe. You do not lose the skills . Does everything this woman do or say need to be polished ?  So you think she cares ? Perfection  stole her world.  You’re a shallow fu ck tard . In time you will grow into a bigger as shole . Have fun with that loose hole . 

Edited by Steve W
2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

What do you mean noone’s in her life? How about the felon and his 10 kids. That’s 11 people total. More than I have 

1 hour ago, DoYouDare? said:

Awe, she’s said “finding my feet.” Well, I hope she adjusts gracefully to whatever it is she’s referring to.

You know, I saw this old photo of Britney, & it reminded me a lot of her current self.

spacer.png

Where’s that from? Do you know? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.