Elvira calls out Ariana Grande for being rude to her - UPDATE: Ariana Responded

Atrocious behavior… How can you do this to the Queen of Halloween after asking for so much of her? Not cool. 

see for yourselves and tell me what you think:

“she’s playing the wrong witch.” I gagged! 🤭

Good Witch Smile GIF by Wicked

UPDATE: Ariana responded via the comment section on Elvira’s Instagram post

What do we think?

also the passive aggressive comment about her mom feeling different about it now was not necessary. This is crazy!

Edited by Brother Shawn
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

I'm not suprised.

She's always been rude.

Remember her donut licking incident when she insulted America?

I think she is allowed to say stupid **** in public, it's not like she knew she was being caught on tape. 

As for her behavior with Elvira, yes that was rude imo. Maybe Ari could tell her side of the story.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lemon said:

I think she is allowed to say stupid **** in public, it's not like she knew she was being caught on tape. 

As for her behavior with Elvira, yes that was rude imo. Maybe Ari could tell her side of the story.

You shouldn’t only be a good person when you know you’re being watched/recorded. 

Licking the donut was disgusting and reprehensible. That wasn’t the only problem. The way she spoke to/in front of those minimum wage workers about their establishment’s product and the entire country was extremely rude, trashy, and entitled.

12 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

I'm not suprised.

She's always been rude.

Remember her donut licking incident when she insulted America?

Also how about her "homewrecking"?

The little mouse is pretty rude and ill-mannered :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Her behavior reminded Lily Allen when back in time said that she tried to take her best friend's boyfriend because she thought she can do that just because she is a celebrity.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Also how about her "homewrecking"?

The little mouse is pretty rude and ill-mannered :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Her behavior reminded Lily Allen when back in time said that she tried to take her best friend's boyfriend because she thought she can do that just because she is a celebrity.

True.

I used to like her alot in the early days of her career but honestly learning and seeing her behavior became such a turn off,

that I'm no longer a fan.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

True.

I used to like her alot in the early days of her career but honestly learning and seeing her behavior became such a turn off,

that I'm no longer a fan.

I'm very sorry that you lost your icon.

Btw- except of her behavior, I don't really like the "deviant" production of her music. It's as if her world was ruled by men from the 1950s and she was their xes product. Disgusting. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm very sorry that you lost your icon.

Btw- except of her behavior, I don't really like the "deviant" production of her music. It's as if her world was ruled by men from the 1950s and she was their xes product. Disgusting. 

Thanks and I can see that.

Her My Everything album was my fave when I was in my early 20s.

I even saw her in concert in 2015 for my birthday.

Its a shame that she has changed so much.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.