BreatheHeavy has no immediate plans to close

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This user made this up and is not affiliated with BreatheHeavy in any way. If/when BreatheHeavy closes, you will hear it from me first. 

44 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Why did nobody make a post about Britney’s recent proclamation for ISRAEL / sisters of ZION

yeah how bout that is concerning so might as well shut this sh down. 

The Sisters of Zion Convent is a Catholic place of worship in Jerusalem, run by a female Catholic religious congregation (the Sisters of Zion), in which the Catholic Basilica of Ecce H omo is located.
No relation to Israeli politics.

Edited by Mikael
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Mikael said:

The Sisters of Zion Convent is a Catholic place of worship in Jerusalem, run by a female Catholic religious congregation (the Sisters of Zion), in which the Catholic Basilica of Ecce H omo is located.
No relation to Israeli politics.

Ok I guess the Israeli flag threw me and Zion which I see does not equal Zionist. 

see this is how you take accountability let this be a lesson to those of you who never take accountability and behave maniacally and are blinded by close minded/worshipping thinking. Bless them

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Ok I guess the Israeli flag threw me and Zion which I see does not equal Zionist. 

see this is how you take accountability let this be a lesson to those of you who never take accountability and behave maniacally and are blinded by close minded/worshipping thinking. Bless them

Putting a country's flag to indicate the location of a place is something that has become common since the arrival of emojis. I do it too. Millions of people do it. It means nothing more... than informing about a place.

The word "Zion" in this case is just the name of the religious congregation founded by a French priest, and who founded this church in the 19th century (I know that, I'm french). It is not a word specific to the politics of "Zionism". Simply because "Mount Zion" is located near the church. What I take from her post is that she says she feels the presence of the sacred inside the basilica. I do not believe that the Israeli authorities have anything to do with the Christian sacred.

Edited by Mikael
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Mikael said:

Putting a country's flag to indicate the location of a place is something that has become common since the arrival of emojis. I do it too. Millions of people do it. It means nothing more... than informing about a place.

The word "Zion" in this case is just the name of the religious congregation founded by a French priest, and who founded this church in the 19th century (I know that, I'm french). It is not a word specific to the politics of "Zionism". Simply because "Mount Zion" is located near the church. What I take from her post is that she says she feels the presence of the sacred inside the basilica. I do not believe that the Israeli authorities have anything to do with the Christian sacred.

K so exactly at the moment when RUSSIA invaded Ukraine:

I was a celebrity and made a post centered around a significant RUSSIAN site. Out of all the countries and locations in the world it would be suspect.

Are you understanding that? 

if it was the anniversary of I don’t know the anniversary of the beginning of ww2 and I made a post omg Germany is so beautiful look at this beautiful camp isn’t it lovely and plastered the post so to German flags.

you understand Israel is in the news now yes for an all out invasion?????

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.