Let's discuss Britney Jean track "Body Ache"

This song is a bop !!!

I know how controversial it is because you hear Myah Marie's background vocals in the song, but honestly her voice coincides with Britney in my opinion. No, I'm not saying she sounds EXACTLY like Britney, though. 

The beat is quirky and fun, nice deep Bass which makes it a danceable track. I like the lyrics, and how Britney sings it. The final chorus where it gets light and airy is so melodic, and it sounds rich.

It became an instant favorite when Britney Jean came out in December 3, 2013. 

Do any of you like the song despite the controversy? 

Discuss...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYa8ddgkqVNxcD_vJUTzr

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Like 1

It's a fun song, but do you realize what you're saying? You love the song even though it's not Britney's voice because Myah's voice somewhat matches hers... That doesn't make sense. From the moment the song is not sung by Britney herself, it loses all interest in my mind, at least in the context of the discography of the legend we're talking about. I completely dissociate that song from her work, as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather hear a song with Britney's not-so-great voice than a song that isn't hers at all. In fact, i've had a strange and bad experience with this song, listening to it for the first time, loving it, dancing to it, but doubting about the voice at first, and then hearing that it's not her singing, not believing it, then finally having proof that it's not her. I feel betrayed, robbed, tainted. I'm traumatized by that whole period and all that will i am ****. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.