Kelly Clarkson Is Incredibly Talented!

34 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

No sweetie, her problem is that she has no control over her singing and is unnecessarily unstable and shaking every second, not in certain moments, but most in every part there :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I don’t know what you were listening to.

Did you accidentally put Beyoncé on in the background while watching the videos?

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, BBBBBB said:

i never knew she did this cover. i friggin love it. i think what sets kelly apart is she shares her emotions through her singing, and when she feels the lyrics you can hear the emotion in her voice. but with that being said, i think a lot of her songs she doesn’t really like to sing any more, which is understandable… it’s been like what 20 years… she has a awesome voice! 

On 10/12/2024 at 8:25 AM, Wendy Williams said:

No sweetie, her problem is that she has no control over her singing and is unnecessarily unstable and shaking every second, not in certain moments, but most in every part there :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

She’s incredibly talented… and I’m sure doesn’t need advice from an online troll…. You’re on a Britney Spears website saying Kelly Clarkson can’t sing? Britney hasn’t sung live in 20+ years.

On 10/12/2024 at 11:24 AM, itsxrichiexbish said:

i never knew she did this cover. i friggin love it. i think what sets kelly apart is she shares her emotions through her singing, and when she feels the lyrics you can hear the emotion in her voice. but with that being said, i think a lot of her songs she doesn’t really like to sing any more, which is understandable… it’s been like what 20 years… she has a awesome voice! 

This cover is amazing… and you are 100% right you can see it in her performances when she feels the lyrics. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.