Britney on Instagram: Hello yellow 💛💛💛 !!!

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean showing off the outline of her kitty on IG like girl.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You're showing the outline of your kitty on IG? Link?

Actually she didnt. Have the video. It's just the way the fabric folds. Or could be.

But have your fun! Just put the link here in this topic.

• Like 1
Just now, Jibreel said:

You're showing the outline of your kitty on IG? Link?

Actually she didnt. Have the video. It's just the way the fabric folds. Or could be.

But have your fun! Just put the link here in this topic.

I see it and when she pulls on the bottoms and goes in the water and comes up you can see it.

It's not like we haven't seen it several times before actually bare.

1 hour ago, Honeymoon said:

Wow, sa nouvelle Bikini jaune est magnifique et une de mes couleurs préférées, le jaune rappelle beaucoup une journée ensoleillée à 40 degrés Fuego Intenso, la reine est toujours belle et c'est aussi une femme incroyable
Je t'aimetwo-hearts.png

😘😘😘😘😘💕🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Mister Byson
  • Love 1

La Reine a un caractère joyeux et dans la vie il faut s'amuser et être heureux et c'est une merveilleuse femme de caractère, il faut rire davantage et ne jamais penser négativement.
nous devons nous rappeler qu'une femme comme nous dans la vie.
Un câlin sincère à la communauté, je vous aime.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I seriously don't get it, the other girls are doing way "worse" and none of their fans are saying stuff like this... Not saying that what you said was bad or disrespectful or mean but... Just sayin'! Rihanna, Cardi B. Camila, Beyoncé, Kim, etc...

just saying here, i did a OnlyFans thread and got bashed...

whereas i need the justice here too that me thinking about Britney's career in OnlyFans

a) doesnt mean she has to post naked pictures there

b) doesnt mean im a loser

bye!

Unfortunately her kitty pool strip show does speak to a larger issue. Colonialism. Imperialism.

she, a w woman has gone down to Mexico and exposed herself in their native land. This is not her home but she is spreading her labia in public among natives. Many w people do this in Asian countries Latin America etc. it can be akin to ***ual tourism. Her exhibitionism is at its peak in Mexico. Perhaps a young male hotel employee was gazing on as she did this. I wish the camera was flipped so we could also see who she was ***ually cementing her body too. Keep your legs closed this is not 1500 you are not some British lady doing as she pleases in India. Like are there no rules for public decorum nowadays? Hey britney!!!!!! Get out of the neighborhood real housewives vicki GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

It's interesting how some say this is disgusting or a bad look, when if it was a guy showing a D print people here would be drooling

Hehe yes, that feeling a few straigth guys get here: like how can these gay guys and straigth women talk about my girl that way! Horrifying! One never gets used to it. Then in a way one gets used to it way too fast .. Lol ..

30 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Unfortunately her kitty pool strip show does speak to a larger issue. Colonialism. Imperialism.

she, a w woman has gone down to Mexico and exposed herself in their native land. This is not her home but she is spreading her labia in public among natives. Many w people do this in Asian countries Latin America etc. it can be akin to ***ual tourism. Her exhibitionism is at its peak in Mexico. Perhaps a young male hotel employee was gazing on as she did this. I wish the camera was flipped so we could also see who she was ***ually cementing her body too. Keep your legs closed this is not 1500 you are not some British lady doing as she pleases in India. Like are there no rules for public decorum nowadays? Hey britney!!!!!! Get out of the neighborhood real housewives vicki GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Not her labia 😂😂😂😂😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.