NEW: Britney Spears Team Sells Her Out AGAIN

1 minute ago, humstarr said:

All the people Britney chooses to keep around is bad news. She would be better off alone. Why is it not possible for her to get away from them? 

i think her trauma made her dependent on them. they probably made her believe she needs them. in all honestly no telling how these ppl manipulated her brain to thinking. 

• Love 1

One day they say she earns money even without doing anything, today they say she is in crisis, tomorrow they will say she earns money, in a month's time she is selling the house. 
All these things are about Britney Spears and not Britney.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

All the people Britney chooses to keep around is bad news. She would be better off alone. Why is it not possible for her to get away from them? 

Yep. Unfortunately this is true and I don't think its outrageous to think eventually she will be left without money... Not penniless but her fortune is rapidly declining. It's only going to get worse now that Paul moved in with her. Britney doesn't know how to manage her money and before someone comes at me, imagine yourself in her position, only having access to about $1000 a week for over a decade and suddenly you have access to millions and millions of dollars without restrictions... I will say it again, she would highly benefit from therapy. There's nothing bad with needing guidance in life.

Also, Cade is a leech and a backstabber, hopefully she opens her eyes

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yep. Unfortunately this is true and I don't think its outrageous to think eventually she will be left without money... Not penniless but her fortune is rapidly declining. It's only going to get worse now that Paul moved in with her. Britney doesn't know how to manage her money and before someone comes at me, imagine yourself in her position, only having access to about $1000 a week for over a decade and suddenly you have access to millions and millions of dollars without restrictions... I will say it again, she would highly benefit from therapy. There's nothing bad with needing guidance in life.

Also, Cade is a leech and a backstabber, hopefully she opens her eyes

i’m sorry i don’t remember you being the one slaving away for her money. like stfu, she earned it, if she goes broke that’s britney’s problem. not like u will be giving her a loan. move tf on 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.