Britney Is Her Own Worst Enemy…

She’s made horrendous decisions for the past 20 years. Doesn’t mean she needs to be locked up, but her fans should stop defending her behavior and stop pretending she’s ok. She’s a mess and always will be. She dates married losers. Her children want nothing to do with her. She abandoned her career. Wish her the best but she’s her own worst enemy.

I think she is very responsible for where she is in life. She seems to get this shield from responsibility when it comes to her fan base. I have zero interest in being unkind towards Britney, but as I’ve said before she is her own worst enemy and I don’t think it’s unkind to be honest about what’s happening right in front of our faces. She has made terrible decisions for 20 years.

just a few of my recent post that people seem to agree with… I think it’s ok to disagree with Britney’s choices for the past few decades🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, OhioGeezer OhioMama said:

Nobody likes your topic you're mean mean

I’m not mean. I’ve never said an unkind word about Britney. I’m also not a sheep who follows the flock because it’s easier than asking hard questions.

Just now, Princessmimi said:

I agree with you.

She is her own worst enemy.

Now I'm not saying what she went through is ok but

now I can see why so many rules placed on her in the conservatorship.

100%… it’s ok to have sympathy for her situation without absolving her of all responsibility.

• Like 1

@Princessmimi I’d like to ask you a question, not trying to start trouble. I started a topic recently discussing my fear that Britney may end tragically like other icons and my post got removed and I got reprimanded for a “dangerous “ post. Just curious why that topic isn’t allowed to be discussed? 

22 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

she self-sabotages a lot and doesn’t know how to love herself. if she did, she wouldn’t allow such toxic people into her life. I hope she finds a way to break the cycle

This is such a kind, truthful way to support Britney. You don’t have to agree with her poor choices to be a fan.

Edited by BBBBBB
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, BBBBBB said:

@Princessmimi I’d like to ask you a question, not trying to start trouble. I started a topic recently discussing my fear that Britney may end tragically like other icons and my post got removed and I got reprimanded for a “dangerous “ post. Just curious why that topic isn’t allowed to be discussed? 

Well if I recall,

I think it was because it was reported by alot of people who saw it as offensive material

and in result, was warranted WPs.

6 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Well if I recall,

I think it was because it was reported by alot of people who saw it as offensive material

and in result, was warranted WPs.

Again not trying to start trouble. But is that all it takes? People “seeing” it as offensive material? I believe it’s a very valid point and worth discussing. We have seen it time and time again with Iconic performers, passing away to early. I’d like to think moderators put more thought into WP’s then just people reporting it as offensive… I think we all know if you disagree with anyone on this site you are “offensive “. @Jordan Miller

Edited by BBBBBB
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, BBBBBB said:

Again not trying to start trouble. But is that all it takes? People “seeing” it as offensive material? I believe it’s a very valid point and worth discussing. We have seen it time and time again with Iconic performers, passing away to early. I’d like to think moderators put more thought into WP’s then just people reporting it as offensive… I think we all know if you disagree with anyone on this site you are “offensive “. @Jordan Miller

Hey I just answered your question.

Im not gonna argue with you.

1 hour ago, BBBBBB said:

I‘m so glad to hear you’ve had a similar experience, Mimi is a nightmare for this.

I was banned from posting and had WPs from her for saying the following:

’Someone deactivate her Instagram’

It still baffles me to this day lol. My record was untarnished until then and I still can’t see how that is offensive.

Thinking of you x 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Hey I just answered your question.

Im not gonna argue with you.

Ok… was just trying to have a conversation, didn’t realize we were arguing.  Thought maybe there was logic behind reprimanding adults but I guess not. Michael, Whitney Then Britney is actually a great topic… sorry to offend so many sensitive users. @Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

I‘m so glad to hear you’ve had a similar experience, Mimi is a nightmare for this.

I was banned from posting and had WPs from her for saying the following:

’Someone deactivate her Instagram’

It still baffles me to this day lol. My record was untarnished until then and I still can’t see how that is offensive.

Thinking of you x 

100% … apparently if anyone finds your post offensive you’re wrong. This tread will be deleted in 3…2..1?

Edited by BBBBBB

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.