Justice for acoustic "This Kiss"!!!

42 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

The song has potential, even though her vocals sound rough, but if they properly re-recorded it in acoustic form, it would be amazing.

Just now, ppiotr said:

I actually really like  the song. The vocals are the issue. I wish someone would take these vocals and correct them using ai to recomstruct the original.

Btw- I noticed that in the original version some vocal parts are badly arranged and I moved them a little.

Yeah it would be good to try it. As soon as I have the vocals ready, I will give them to someone to try to remove all the underwater effect using an AI model of her voice 

27 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Btw- I noticed that in the original version some vocal parts are badly arranged and I moved them a little.

Your mix of the song is good, but I meant her singing voice doesn’t sound the best. She’d have to newly re-record it with better vocal control in order to make it good. Still, I prefer your version of the song over the OG demo, good job.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

Your mix of the song is good, but I meant her singing voice doesn’t sound the best. She’d have to newly re-record it with better vocal control in order to make it good. Still, I prefer your version of the song over the OG demo, good job.

I agreed.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I thought it was This Kiss by our princess Carly Rae Jepsen. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

In Britney section? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.