Is the site no holds barred now?

4 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

the delusion of this crazy psycho trash diamond is unreal! you spend all your days and nights here! you're the one who has nobody! NOBODY WANTS YOU! You were banned several times from britney universe even on internet people hate  you! stop talking about people love life, or social life when YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS NONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

YOU DIDN'T SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON SINCE 30 YEARS!!! you're a pressed crazy psycho b *tch who spend all your days and nights here! pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Call her in here if you’re defending here where is she because she hasn’t had your back in any of your comments. It’s funny she’s mysteriously gone when this is going down the last few days! Give her a ring so we can drop these reciepts

• Like 1

Again asking for respect and sanctions when you are one of the most unrespectful trash troll of the board who made several people left because of your bad behavior, after being banned multiple times from Britney Universe with several fake accounts, after a mod here asked you to stop spamming her with your complaints messages in PV it's juste unbelievable...:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

If she’s your friend call her in here and while we’re at it let’s summons @GlitterRain so we can drop these receipts .

You Pyscho   You think it's okay to Bash Britney  and harrass people daily dude get some meds and  amental hospital stay  I'm 16 and I'm  not scared of you Pyscho you should quit being a cray cray delulu man

Just now, Johanpapz said:

Again asking for respect and sanctions when you are one of the most unrespectful trash troll of the board who made several people left because of your bad behavior, after being banned multiple times from Britney Universe with several fake accounts, after a mod here asked you to stop spamming her with your complaints messages in PV it's juste unbelievable...:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I was never banned from universe multiple times @Wendy Williams banned me and @Baronesse for sticking up for @SlayOutand @GlitterRain

They wanted to remove all the proof of their behavior and talk about Glitter who I defended . The difference is many of us have the screen shots to back up anything we say.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Call her in here if you’re defending here where is she because she hasn’t had your back in any of your comments. It’s funny she’s mysteriously gone when this is going down the last few days! Give her a ring so we can drop these reciepts

Hasn't had my back...? For what exactly? I know your dumb but... She asked you to leave her alone in this childish war... That's mean she doesn't want to be involved hellooooooooooooooo??? Can you light your tiny brain a little? that's why I didn't mention her, because I wanted to respect that not because "I don't have balls"...

AGAIN, YOU have some balls and go out of your house for the first time in  30 years please!!! you saying people don't have friends... SERIOUSLY???:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Dude everybody knows you spend  all your days and nights here! WTF???:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

the mods really don’t gaf. this forum is full of trolls speaking nonsense and over the last few weeks a lot of hate accounts just seemed to show up out of nowhere. it’s basically impossible to have a regular conversation here anymore :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

is it possible to get new active mods? 

The one moderator who comes online regularly is preoccupied with scanning certain users posts for fraudulent WP opportunities. No energy left to ban actual troll accounts, I guess. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Johanpapz said:

Hasn't had my back...? For what exactly? I know your dumb but... She asked you to leave her alone in this childish war... That's mean she doesn't want to be involved hellooooooooooooooo??? Can you light your tiny brain a little? that's why I didn't mention her, because I wanted to respect that not because "I don't have balls"...

AGAIN, YOU have some balls and go out of your house for the first time in  30 years please!!! you saying people don't have friends... SERIOUSLY???:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Dude everybody knows you spend  all your days and nights here! WTF???:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Who is everyone you and this troll in here? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

The one moderator who comes online regularly is preoccupied with scanning certain users posts for fraudulent WP opportunities. No energy left to ban actual troll accounts, I guess. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

It’s funny how they’re absent during all of this the last 3 days as well. People in here have no clue what we know.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Last time she tried to ban you Jordan over turned it when he seen the reciepts.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s a great thing you’re not a mod the shady laundry list of stunts you pulled. Is Manuela proud of your work? 

Remember their posts begging to be a mod on here? I was like... Jordan might be over it but he's not THAT checked out. :roxxy:

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I was never banned from universe multiple times @Wendy Williams banned me and @Baronesse for sticking up for @SlayOutand @GlitterRain

They wanted to remove all the proof of their behavior and talk about Glitter who I defended . The difference is many of us have the screen shots to back up anything we say.

Moment, the fact is that a few months before (chat ended) glitterrain behaved badly and then everything was settled does not mean that we always spoke badly about him, on the contrary we all had respect for him, at least for few months of the existence of the group chat. You got banned because you shared PERSONAL conversations with other people, (which I would never do with you, and respect your privacy). I don't want to drag up the past, I'm just putting things in the right context. As you said, here and now we are in a good place and I want to keep it that way. It's over a year ago so it's childish to address this.