Is the site no holds barred now?

1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm defending nobody! People don't need me! I just say that alot of people here hate you! Alot of people left BECAUSE OF YOU and few others trolls!

THEY DON'T HAVE TIME UNLIKE YOU TO FIGHT WITH STUPID TRASH TROLLS ALL DAY!!! do you understand that???

You didn't answer tho! YOU DENIED ALL DAY YESTERDAY THAT NONE OF THE MODS HERE ASKED YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE AND STOP SPAMMING HER IN PV!!!

Then why now you are tagging the mods except one? THE ONE WHO ASKED YOU TO STOP HARRASSING HER! lol...

I'm 100% sure now, knowing how crazy and what kind of big liar you are, that the guy from Britney Universe, who hate you so much (another one again) came here and tried to exposed was telling the truth!!! 

Name them or hush 

You wanna have balls in the forum NAME THEM 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Guess you have no friend because if you were really defending someone why haven’t you named them nor have they come out in support of you? :clownery_makeup_meme:

I did name them Pyscho  I maybe young but At least I don't act like you  Maniac delusional piece of ****

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Guess you have no friend because if you were really defending someone why haven’t you named them nor have they come out in support of you? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Saying the piece of s *hit who spent all his days and nights here! Lying about the fact that he has zero problem with any mods and then tag every mods except one... THE ONE WHO ASKED YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE AND STOP SPAMMING HER IN PV MESSAGE! THE STORY you denied all day yesterday! LIIIIIIAAAAAAR!!!

Saying the piece of s * hit who created multiple accounts on BRITNEY UNIVERSE is now complaining about people doing multiple accounts! what a crazy psycho!

I tried to make a move yesterday, you didn't want it? You trash me back! FINE!!!

If you left alot of people would be so happy! You're a parasite!!! nobody wants you next to them!!!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Name them or hush 

You wanna have balls in the forum NAME THEM 

the ball? dude in real life you would have lowered your disgusting piece of s *hit troll face in front of me!

It's not about not having the balls, it's just being respectful and don't want to bring her into this mess! especially when she said to leave her alone! understannd???? YOU'RE PSYCHO LIAR!!! you didn't tag her and we know why!!! stop lying

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

the ball? dude in real life you would have lowered your disgusting piece of s *hit troll face in front of me!

It's not about not having the balls, it's just being respectful and don't want to bring her into this mess! especially when she said to leave her alone! understannd???? YOU'RE PSYCHO LIAR!!! you didn't tag her and we know why!!! stop lying

Grow some balls

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

the delusion of this crazy psycho trash diamond is unreal! you spend all your days and nights here! you're the one who has nobody! NOBODY WANTS YOU! You were banned several times from britney universe even on internet people hate  you! stop talking about people love life, or social life when YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS NONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

YOU DIDN'T SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON SINCE 30 YEARS!!! you're a pressed crazy psycho b *tch who spend all your days and nights here! pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

@Princessmimi you gave me a warning 2 weeks ago for “blatant disrespect of another user” because I called out scammer @Yasux34 let’s go Mimi it’s your emancipation era let’s not be hypocrites :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

This is the last time I am going to ask you nicely to keep my name out of your mouth. Just because i didnt decide to do business with you does not mean I scammed you. ENOUGH AND GROW UP!:typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 2