EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

“if Britney decides to leave THEM” 

Starting to sound like a horror story :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: If his kids actually moved in with her, it’s just so obnoxious. I know her family sucks and I don’t support the con, but a random felon taking advantage of her is way more dangerous than family. 

Even if it was just a fling... it's disturbing.

Britney is playing fake family with a felon, former employee still married and "adopted" three of his kids according to his wife family.

That's beyond unhinged. Not even about being dumb, a dumb person can understand one day she is doing wrong... I don't think Britney can without professional help.

I never supported the c-ship and never will, but if things keep going to this direction we will see a new forced "me time" happening.

The bizarre behavior clearly isn't just for the instagram. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Circuit said:

I don't believe Cade is managing anything but her business right now. I doubt even he of all people would allow this.

I do suspect he's just managing her brand but they have not talked in a long time. Outlets said Cade wanted this felon out of the picture last year 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Even if it was just a fling... it's disturbing.

Britney is playing fake family with a felon, former employee still married and "adopted" three of his kids according to his wife family.

That's beyond unhinged. Not even about being dumb, a dumb person can understand one day she is doing wrong... I don't think Britney can without professional help.

I never supported the c-ship and never will, but if things keep going to this direction we will see a new forced "me time" happening.

The bizarre behavior clearly isn't just for the instagram. 

I am actually concerned for her safety right now. This man broke the law several times to get more money, so what’s his end game gonna be here when he’s this close to getting rich for life? 

It takes me back to the stories about Sam Lutfi - how he would hide her dogs and then act like her savior when he “finds” them. 

With how dark Hollywood is, it feels like she’s not safe. Is it even a bad coincidence or did her team hook her up with a felon? 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 4
Just now, Johanpapz said:

Allright, we have a common enemy but can you stop spamming this lol? They will ban you, you know? Let's avoid this. Also I didn't exposed anybody, a mod asked this thing to stop sending/spamming him with complaining private message IN PUBLIC, it was public, so technically it's not exposing...

Ok I won't 💖💖

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.