EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

She really needs an intervention, at this point, really. 

Britney is not getting well, her life became so tragic and derailed, her instagram is awful, she's full of anger and resentment. 

She's not free, but lost. Britney is detached from herself and has no one to guide her.

Well, in the end, for those who only care about her money, a falling superstar can turn to be really profitable when it fades away. 

Edited by RebelMe
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Doesn't she fear for her safety? What happens when he gets abusive? What if she wants them to move out after awhile? Do you think he'll let his golden ticket leave? What happens if she does get pregnant? You don't think he'll do the same thing as KFed? He'll make her look bad and crazy and she will again not be able to raise her own child. 

You hit the nail in the head. Those are exactly my concerns!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

She really needs an intervention, at this point, really. 

Britney is not getting well, her life became so tragic and derailed, her instagram is awful, she's full of anger and resentment. 

She's not free, but she's lost. Britney is detached from herself and has no one to guide her.

Well, in the end, for those who only care about her money, a falling superstar can turn be really profitable when it fades away. 

You need an  intervention 

• Like 1

Real or not, any other celebrity team would jump to deny the "kidnapping" story the woman implied. That's a very serious accusation and what? They think people will ignore forever?

And before someone starts with the delusion...

Yes, Britney has a team. And yes, she has a PR person. A team takes action when things like this happens.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Real or not, any other celebrity team would jump to deny the "kidnapping" story the woman implied. That's a very serious accusation and what? They think people will ignore forever?

Yes, Britney has a team. And yes, she has a PR person. A team takes action when things like this happens.

They're quick enough to dispell rumours cades been fired, but never anything like this.

• Like 2

I know this is a lie but if there is any truth to this: she really needs to value her own worth and start to see it. I understand she has needs but given her history and rebellious side sure at this age she should think that it’s better to get therapy, start working out her issues before she gives in to these needs… 

1 hour ago, C.M said:

They're quick enough to dispell rumours cades been fired, but never anything like this.

Exactly. It's very noticeable the pattern, even during the c-ship when it was something against Larry and Jamie... they were quick to clean their names, now the same thing but with Cade.

Even tho Britney had some real crazy rumors every new week, some of the stuff should be clarified fast before it spreads... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Exactly. It's very noticeable the pattern, even during the c-ship when it was something against Larry and Jamie... they were quick to clean their names, now the same thing but with Cade.

Even tho Britney had some real crazy rumors every new week, some of the stuff should be clarified fast before it spreads... 

Thankfully I haven't seen this anywhere else yet, even on the trashier tabloids.

It just furthers the theory that her 'team' are happy to let certain narratives run.

5 minutes ago, C.M said:

Thankfully I haven't seen this anywhere else yet, even on the trashier tabloids.

It just furthers the theory that her 'team' are happy to let certain narratives run.

True. TMZ didn't post anything about it from what I saw, until now...

It's confusing, because on one hand they clearly wanted to hide the relationship but on the other hand it seems they want us to know Britney is still with the deadbeat guy.

Britney with a guy like this and all the drama just feeds the narrative she can't make smart choices by herself and is always surrounded by questionable people, Sam Lufti and Adnan all over again. One of the main excuses to justify the c-ship. 

TMZ having exclusive videos of Britney playing with Paul kids and the visible staged restaurant candids. Candids nowadays are usually an agreement between the celebrities and the paparazzi agency, like backgrid. Someone close to Britney was the responsible for it.

If she is done with him (I want to believe, but right now nothing proves that's the case) why her team is still letting people associated with him say whatever they want about Britney?

I just remembered her team never denied TMZ terrible documentary claims about Britney trying to kill her ex Sam. Very serious and disturbing accusations.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

If the "news" story had any traction and wasn't just "fan" fiction, I guess they'd bother to quell the rumours.

1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

If the "news" story had any traction and wasn't just "fan" fiction, I guess they'd bother to quell the rumours.

If you believe this logic then we will believe Britney was violent with Scam and neglect animals and her sons. All of this spread like fire, her team didn't deny the claims, some people still believe all of this happened.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.