EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

It all comes back down to Britney wanting someone to be around her all the time she doesn't care who it is if they are using her or have bad intensions long as they are around. This is the sole reason none of her relationships workout even with her offer of money nobody wants to be around Britney all the time but with Britney's resources such as access to the best therapist, to workout why she always needs somebody there and work through it. 

Yes I think her team hired him without checks but that didn't mean Britney had to get with one of her employees just because Sam wasn't round and was trying to pursuit a career of his own. 

The problem is Britney she doesn't take responsibility for her actions and doesn't want to grow up it's clear she does have poor decision making skills she is currently with a m*** dealer I don't see things turning out well for her because she wants to self destruct. I do think she could use not a conservatorship but something where somebody oversees things for her such as therapy, medications ect and not allow her to surround herself with the wrong types of people, i.e like the conservatorship nobody like Paul could date her or be around her.

Edited by ashleigh samuels2009
3 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

She's so gone. I don't even feel sorry for her anymore. She got her freedom back and that's what she decided to do with it. This is not going to end well. I fear she will be getting pregnant and marrying this felon. If they lock her up again in a conservatorship or a psychiatric hospital, a 5150 or something like that, there will be no ''Free Britney'' coming out of my mouth ever again. She's proving over and over again that she can't make her own decisions. 

A new c-ship is coming sooner or later but this time it'll be managed by her brother or cade. But I feel like they're waiting for something bad to happen before stepping in. I also feel like her family might resent her, which is why they refuse to step in and help her, almost as if they want her to pay for "making the family look bad"?

• Like 3

How can she be so stubborn and stupid at the same time? Is this her way to get her own kids jealous?
"look guys, you don't want to hang out with me so I replaced you with someone else's  crotch goblins!! take that!! :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Doesn't she fear for her safety? What happens when he gets abusive? What if she wants them to move out after awhile? Do you think he'll let his golden ticket leave? What happens if she does get pregnant? You don't think he'll do the same thing as KFed? He'll make her look bad and crazy and she will again not be able to raise her own child. Where are her friends? Where is Cade? 

I had no issue that she took his kids to an amusement park (it wasn't but I can't remember the english word for it) because she's lonely and spending time with kids, no matter where they're from, can heal her inner child. But still messing with this felon and inviting him and his kids to live with her? NO!! 

I think the interview with her kids trashing her was a big turning point for her. I don't think they're even aware how much they broke her and how desperate and lonely she truly is. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was told again fairly recently they aren’t together and was asked to report it, but I’m currently not reporting on Britney anymore. Also this guy is a deadbeattttt. 

Omg jordan! why are you not reporting on B anymore? Could you please specify what really happened? 

I feel something truly bad happened with u behind the scenes :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 4

britney is a lose cannon. Whoever supports everything that she does is a britard. she's doing the same thing that led her to have all her all her the problems she does know (AKA Kevin), but it's worse cause she's with an actual criminal. We'll just watch her derail over the years, and i guess there's nothing more to do. Cause she just need to have her autonomy without taking care of her mental instability and be preyed by shady people as some of you defend.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I will reserve sharing my thoughts on this until we have a source more credible than Radar Online. Since when did everyone start believing everything they say?

But if I can just say one thing..so far, nothing we’ve heard about this man has been positive. He sounds like bad news all around, and I can’t help but feel he has ulterior motives.

I myself know how easy it is to let the wrong people into your life when you may feel lonely or be in a vulnerable state, but our girl really deserves so much better in life. She needs to surround herself with good-hearted people who uplift her, that’s so vital to healing. I say this as someone who truly only wants the best for her. The last thing any of us want is to see her heart get broken again.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 6
  • Like 2

You don't need proof or reliable sources anymore. We all just know Britney is this unhinged so it is most likely true.

Look, unpopular opinion but Britney has an extreme lack of good judgement she actually does need someone to watch over her. Not in a guardian or cship way but she actually needs a good person watching over her cause like it or not but one day, she will make an extreme poor judgement that will burn her so hard that she might not recover.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was told again fairly recently they aren’t together and was asked to report it, but I’m currently not reporting on Britney anymore. Also this guy is a deadbeattttt. 

This sounds like it’s coming from Cade.

I don’t know who else in Britney’s inner circle would be so concerned with wanting the public to think Britney and Paul aren’t together. 

Twice it’s been reported they were over, the first being last year then they popped up in Vegas. Then Britney posted about Paul in her IG stories that she was single! Only to pop back up with Paul and his kids multiple times.

This sounds so fishy your IG was shut down and if Britney’s team wanted the world to know she’s not with Paul why would they want an online forum to post it and not bigger media outlets?

My guess they want it all a secret but I think we will be seeing Britney and Paul again.

Something shady is going on with Britney’s team and doing something that’s affecting Exhale. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

Omg jordan! why are you not reporting on B anymore? Could you please specify what really happened? 

I feel something truly bad happened with u behind the scenes :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I agree and my guess is Jordan is holding strong and not letting Britney’s team try and control the content of his website.

Sounds like Britney isn’t doing well and her “team” is trying to control the narrative.

I think Jordan is standing tall for free speech and opinions where as her team allegedly wants the forum to know she’s not with Paul. 

Cade should call TMZ and other outlets or have Cassie post it on her IG.

Something went down and it’s all a mess.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

I feel bad for him... he is just the messenger.

It seems Britney team used Jordan for years, maybe with promises, but they probably will never give him some solid opportunity. 

They will not care if breatheheavy/exhale ends, but they will use him until the last minute because Jordan has credibility for many fans. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.