EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

We already know it from pics we saw from her. I can see Britney thinking she can have those kids and be a mother to them as her own kids neglecting her. Truth is they r not her kids and she can't buy them to pet as her own. I hope she has enough brain to not be involved in that court case with minor children being taken away from their mother. She was through it with her kids. She should understand the pain ...it is sad if she really is not

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was told again fairly recently they aren’t together and was asked to report it, but I’m currently not reporting on Britney anymore. Also this guy is a deadbeattttt. 

I hope it's true that they're no longer together. Paul just wants to use Britney.

Edited by PerfectLover.
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was told again fairly recently they aren’t together and was asked to report it, but I’m currently not reporting on Britney anymore. Also this guy is a deadbeattttt. 

The problem is we've been told several times now that they're not together and then a few weeks later they're seen.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.