Crowdsurf (Team Con) is running Britney's Ig

What are we supposed to do? Protest? Do we gather up the torch and pitchforks to fight at dawn? What do we do with this information? The free Britney ran its course accomplished its job, I think with this new p diddy case more things will come to late and actual justice will be served but I see no reason to make multiple threads on this topic. Britney is a  celebrity, like it or not at some point she made a choice to sell her life away unfortunately 

I’m confused why everyone is acting like Crowdsurf still running her socials is brand new information when Britneys website has said “built by crowdsurf” at the bottom since ever.

Also, I fail to see what the problem is..Every celebrity has a social media team, why is it only a problem when it comes to Britney?

It seems to me that some fans can’t accept the way Britney is these days and need to find a villain to pin her erratic posts onto. No one is forcing Britney to do anything she does not wanna do, if not she would be in the 4th leg of a world tour and 3 albums in already.

Britney is just being Britney and if you find a problem with it, then you just don’t like Britney anymore and are looking for someone to blame. 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, monalisaney81 said:

I’m confused why everyone is acting like Crowdsurf still running her socials is brand new information when Britneys website has said “built by crowdsurf” at the bottom since ever.

Also, I fail to see what the problem is..Every celebrity has a social media team, why is it only a problem when it comes to Britney?

It seems to me that some fans can’t accept the way Britney is these days and need to find a villain to pin her erratic posts onto. No one is forcing Britney to so anything she does not wanna do, if not she would be in the 4th leg of a world tour and 3 albums in already.

Britney is just being Britney and if you find a problem with it, then you just don’t like Britney anymore and are looking for someone to blame. 

Hmmm that is fair the issue for me is that it's weird she still has them employed when she has said she's "retired" so what is the actual need for them? Do they edit the videos? If so... that makes things slightly suspicious.

• Content Curators

I don’t think cassie resigning changes anything cos their client never gave a rat’s *** about having a clean celebrity image and they didn’t do a good job maintaining one for her to begin with. 

“We all need to take a little ‘me time.’” ;)  still gives me chills 

31 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Hmmm that is fair the issue for me is that it's weird she still has them employed when she has said she's "retired" so what is the actual need for them? Do they edit the videos? If so... that makes things slightly suspicious.

Companies like Crowdsurf not only manage her social media posts and engagement. They're also in charge of her official website updates, social media promotions and other tasks via social media/digital. Do you really expect Britney to update her website herself or to post 'BRITNEY OFFICIAL STORE FALL SALE' announcement? This is the reason why companies like this one exists even if the artist is not actively working. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 4

Ya'll can come for me idc. But something still seems very sus at Britneys camp. I feel there's still so much more going on behind the scenes. I feel like britneys being blackmailed or has been drugged the **** out to act a certain way by people who were allowed to infiltrate her inner circle, post conservertorship. I don't trust SCAM or anyone that was around her. Ya'll call me crazy but something hasn't been right since.  

I hope with the current take down of Hollywood more things that were done in the dark will finally come to light. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Many things dont add up. Everything is so sketchy. I just hope Britney is actually free and doing well. 

I hope that too, it's her time to chill for awhile and someone should work on her behalf, that's how it works over there so 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pablitonizer said:

Companies like Crowdsurf not only manage her social media posts and engagement. They're also in charge of her official website updates, social media promotions and other tasks via social media/digital. Do you really expect Britney to update her website herself or to post 'BRITNEY OFFICIAL STORE FALL SALE' announcement? This is the reason why companies like this one exists even if the artist is not actively working. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Well there we have it. That makes sense. But I think again the main issue is why is it them and not a new company that has nothing to do with having ties to lou and co. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.