‘TCSBS’ Tour Film Would Be Epic

DoYouDare?

As I’ve previously mentioned, it’s a travesty that TCSBS hasn’t ever been officially released, given that it’s one of Britney’s most elaborate & well-produced concerts of her entire career — & continues to be her greatest era post ‘07, with more substance/appeal, in comparison to the eras that followed.

In the meantime, I suppose we have these two pro-recordings of the blonde tour rehearsals to cope with —& obviously the loads of fan videos from this iconic concert tour.

Here are the videos:

Why do you guys think this concert film hasn’t been released for the longest time?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

As I’ve previously mentioned, it’s a travesty that TCSBS hasn’t ever been officially released, given that it’s one of Britney’s most elaborate & well-produced concerts of her entire career — & continues to be her greatest era post ‘07, with more substance/appeal, in comparison to the eras that followed.

In the meantime, I suppose we have these two pro-recordings of the blonde tour rehearsals to cope with —& obviously the loads of fan videos from this iconic concert tour.

Here are the videos:

Why do you guys think this concert film hasn’t been released for the longest time?

Because it wasn't filmed professionally, just IMAG footage and rehearsals were recorded.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

No one cares about this tour unless you’re gay! Move on, Britney stans. She looked like a mess, zero live vocals, her extensions should have never seen the light of day, and she was quite literally forced to be on stage like Jamie’s cash cow! 

Ew get out of here. You’re not a fan you’re a troll. For not caring about it you sure seem pretty mad and upset about it. Go touch grass and take your hate elsewhere. BYE

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

Do you think the IMAG footage is the complete concert rehearsal? Just curious.

I’ll jump in here and say it has to be, the trailer shows parts of each performance throughout and comparing it to the leaked clips they’re the start. The trailer is also around 2-3 days of dress rehearsals so at least one of them was filmed fully. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

I’ll jump in here and say it has to be, the trailer shows parts of each performance throughout and comparing it to the leaked clips they’re the start. The trailer is also around 2-3 days of dress rehearsals so at least one of them was filmed fully.

Right, I’d assume these recordings are meant to stay in a vault, sadly —but hopefully they can release them someday. She looks absolutely amazing in this concert tour.

Thanks for sharing your viewpoint, I really appreciate it.

Yes it would be beyond epic and a great throwback. It would be easy money too.

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Ew get out of here. You’re not a fan you’re a troll. For not caring about it you sure seem pretty mad and upset about it. Go touch grass and take your hate elsewhere. BYE

The way I used to think you were the same person/user just under a different name :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, setlimitations said:

It still blows my mind that this tour wasn’t released, but FF tour was.  IMO they made enough off of the album and tour that it wasn’t necessary.  FF tour struggled in comparison to the circus tour, so they made it in DVD/blue ray for a final cash grab.  

The FF era was so lousy, & they were definitely just milking it for all it’s worth. No wonder she lost her passion. Meanwhile, these TCSBS rehearsals would eat it up in a second, & they still remain locked in a vault somewhere. Make it make sense.

I appreciate your comment.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.