Why didn’t Britney celebrate BOMT25 like Xtina did for her debut?

Because she was forced to do this kind of stuff for over a decade? I would not have any interest in music promotion either after enduring over a decade of stress and forced work. 

However, her label could easily promote the specific release anniversaries of her albums and songs without Britney's involvement. RCA just sucks. 

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Because she was forced to do this kind of stuff for over a decade? I would not have any interest in music promotion either after enduring over a decade of stress and forced work. 

However, her label could easily promote the specific release anniversaries of her albums and songs without Britney's involvement. RCA just sucks. 

They could have thrown together a “Diamond” edition with an unreleased remastered:

Fans go to more effort 

Well Xtincta has reason to celebrate, I believe this was her first and last album to garner a #1 on the Billboard 100. So I believe congratulations are in order. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney doesn’t give a **** about her career, and I can’t really blame her. Her label/“team” could at least put out a special edition version of the album, which would require zero effort on Britney’s part. But I don’t think that would make Cade enough money, so it won’t be done. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I’m glad she didn’t. She’s clearly not into it. Lately she either completely disregards the release (MYB), or throws potential shade (being a background vocalist on HMC, biopic).

I’d rather wait until she gets inspired again and it feels legit. She still has so much to offer. I don’t know why some fans want RCA to drop an album with unreleased material, I’m sure there’d be some gems but usually there’s a good reason why most songs don’t make the cut. 

She doesn't want to perform or do a fotoshoot again so that would mean it would have to be some sort of re-release of the album with just a picture from a shoot we've already seen and an unreleased track we've already heard, another quick remix and maybe some behind the scenes stuff from 25+ years ago.

What is the point even ? 

1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

RCA is to busy trying to make Tate McRae the next Britney. 

When you believe in something nothing can change whatever what you’re believing. For Christina’s part: she always gave her soul to her music, delivered incredibly hard notes, amazed people all around the world and she never damaged one thing she was gifted: her voice. 

From Britney’s part: she’s no longer that girl we used to inspire by. She looked at this as a job. She has no specific memory of her craft because she never saw her gift as unique. Yeah she’s saying that inspirational stuff all the time but doing is different than saying. 

Dancing incredibly hard requires discipline. Discipline means either you will be hard on yourself or someone else will. She let those someone else take the wheel for her. We can blame the whole situation on her family but Britney is also guilty of not to taking care of herself. 

That’s your answer. Britney is not able to dance as she used to. Her voice is not strong enough since 2000. Those records made by a very career driven girl. The one we are seeing in her instagram is a very damaged woman. Yeah she’s been trough a lot but you either live like an already dead person and do minimum or you either get your fire back from your fans and people who cares about you and deliver your best self.

I’m not even a fan of Christina, but she works hard as you see from her delivery. I remember once Whitney Houston said “ I’d suggest these young girls to do their homework “ about Britney. She knee she wasn’t take care of her voice.

Her book is a very clear answer to that she did not know what she was doing. 

People who will look at this answer as if I’m bashing her; I suggest you to come down earth a little bit.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Well Xtincta has reason to celebrate, I believe this was her first and last album to garner a #1 on the Billboard 100. So I believe congratulations are in order. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney doesn’t give a **** about her career, and I can’t really blame her. Her label/“team” could at least put out a special edition version of the album, which would require zero effort on Britney’s part. But I don’t think that would make Cade enough money, so it won’t be done. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Atleast get your facts straight…. Btb went to no 1 in 16 countries, including the U.S. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.