New photo dump: Why do I look so little with that fan ??? Geez 🙄 Usually me and my fans look the same size in meet-and-greets !!! It’s interesting, you never see that many pics of me with fans !!!

1 minute ago, MissDebbie said:

She hates us! Lol...that fan:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Those  pics of the baby girl should have been avoided there is too much pervs out there.

I like the throwback pic though!

I think that's her niece, she must've taken them from JL's instagram. But yeah, I don't like photos of babies on social media either

7 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Why the f did she post a naked picture of her niece with an emoji over her chest??? 

I hope that’s not what that is… if so that’s awful. You don’t post pictures of other people’s kids

Edited by Bingjmljr

She really has no idea what she is doing or saying at this point...

I just think it's strange no one around trying to help at least with the content,  and making it clear her behavior works against herself. 

It's hard not to think some people wants us to see unhinged Britney all the time. It doesn't feel natural... At all.

Edited by Dark Willow
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

She really has no idea what she is doing or saying at this point...

I just think it's strange no one around trying to help at least with the content,  and making it clear her behavior works against herself. 

It's hard not to think some peoole wants us to see unhinged Britney all the time. It doesn't feel natural... At all.

#FreeBritney 🤷🏻‍♂️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.