Usher, P!nk deleted all their tweet history on X Megan fox everything on IG, Lou Taylor is the next?

I can't shake off this feeling, call me crazy or a conspiracist, but I can't help thinking that Paris Hilton might have had some involvement in these things too. She was a frequent guest at those Diddy parties, and I don't believe she was a victim. There was always something about her that gave me PSY-OP vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a role similar to his, like luring people into compromising situations under the influence of substances, filming them doing terrible things, and then using it to blackmail them.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

I can't shake off this feeling, call me crazy or a conspiracist, but I can't help thinking that Paris Hilton might have had some involvement in these things too. She was a frequent guest at those Diddy parties, and I don't believe she was a victim. There was always something about her that gave me PSY-OP vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a role similar to his, like luring people into compromising situations under the influence of substances, filming them doing terrible things, and then using it to blackmail them.

There's loads of pics of Paris and Britney partying with Diddy :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Nicole! 2.0 on X: "Britney with Cassie, Diddy, Paris Hilton, 50 Cent &  Dallas Austin. https://t.co/3CjZ8FOJQ4" / X

Singer Britney Spears Rapper P Diddy 50 Cents Paris Hilton and Dallas... |  FilmMagic | 76674840

Idolator - Britney Spears partying with Diddy & Paris... | Facebook

Britney Spears and P. Diddy attend an evening at PURE Nightclub... Foto  jornalística - Getty Images

47 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

There's loads of pics of Paris and Britney partying with Diddy :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Nicole! 2.0 on X: "Britney with Cassie, Diddy, Paris Hilton, 50 Cent &  Dallas Austin. https://t.co/3CjZ8FOJQ4" / X

Singer Britney Spears Rapper P Diddy 50 Cents Paris Hilton and Dallas... |  FilmMagic | 76674840

Idolator - Britney Spears partying with Diddy & Paris... | Facebook

Britney Spears and P. Diddy attend an evening at PURE Nightclub... Foto  jornalística - Getty Images

Yup! She was partying with him and Paris before the infamous 2007 vmas.

And she was constantly talking about him, she even mention him recently in one of her posts .

I wouldn't be surprised they try to blackmail her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was victim. Let's not forget Diddy injected himself in the Scream and Shout remix.

He, also, was managed by Lou Taylor, and assisted by Goblin Greenhill. And the facility where she was taken for 4 months is in the same neighborhood as where Diddy lived. 

Which is why I think Paris Hilton is involved. She is trying hard to rebrand herself as this humanitarian but some of use remember her sneakiness. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 1

I know anybody can say anything in the internet but I’ve seen a comment on a Diddy/Jaguar Wright TikTok video saying Diddy was involved with the Vma’s and MTV, and that they intentionally made the 2007Gimme More drama the plan was too make Britney officially crazy in the eyes of the public and the media. Who was paying all these tabloids to harass her and destroy her every week in the magazines ? Considering they were partying the nights before the ceremony it’s possible they drugged her ? Lou Taylor was working with Diddy at the time. And she created the cship ant the same time. Also Britney compared the cship the ***ual trafficking in California. Diddy is arrested for ***ual trafficking. I personally think they were all involved to make Britney fall, to control her like a puppet and take a percentage from what she earns. 

1 hour ago, SonOfSun said:

I know anybody can say anything in the internet but I’ve seen a comment on a Diddy/Jaguar Wright TikTok video saying Diddy was involved with the Vma’s and MTV, and that they intentionally made the 2007Gimme More drama the plan was too make Britney officially crazy in the eyes of the public and the media. Who was paying all these tabloids to harass her and destroy her every week in the magazines ? Considering they were partying the nights before the ceremony it’s possible they drugged her ? Lou Taylor was working with Diddy at the time. And she created the cship ant the same time. Also Britney compared the cship the ***ual trafficking in California. Diddy is arrested for ***ual trafficking. I personally think they were all involved to make Britney fall, to control her like a puppet and take a percentage from what she earns. 

I wouldn't doubt it a bit. Maybe we should ask Jaguar if she knows something about the vmas 2007, Britney, Paris and Diddy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.