Page Six: Sabrina Carpenter teases Christina Aguilera collaboration after shade from Britney

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm sure Christina has the biggest prize of them all honey, control over her career and still making millions of dollars, she still has her powerhouse vocals, looks stunning and beautiful has her husband and kids.

Legend X is doing just fine.

Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay ...

WWW.EONLINE.COM

Pop star strikes an out-of-court deal with former staffer who claims she exposed herself to him and was a negligent mother

I don’t even care for Christina and I’m impressed by this realization. Good for her!

4 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Bouahaha unbelievable! You're still here (duh!) but before I left, the last message I read from you was about Britney "fat shaming" Legendfloptina, TWO MONTHS LATER, I come back and your post it's the exact same one again! Impressively pathetic! You need a therapy! Not Britney's fault if nobody cares about your flop idol, not Britney's fault if Xtinct is flopping since 3 decades and Britney playing with knives in her living room attracts more attention than any album release from Xtinct!

Britney didn't fat shaming your flop! But even if... She has all the rights! Xtinct physically assaulted Britney in a club by kissing her without her consent! EW! What a crazy disgusting psycho!

Floptina is a mean b  ****! She has a beef with Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Pink, she treated the Destiny's Child really badly! Kelly Rowland didn't forget!

EW! What a  *****

She traumatized this poor Jojo girl

She throws her disgusting chewing gum at her fans! EW! I hope you were there that day and catch it directly in your mouth!

Even if Britney was destroyed with her break up with Justin, AND EVERYBODY KNEW IT, Floptina didn't care and teamed up with that t * rash and they made fun of Britney on TV

LOOK AT THIS JEALOUS B *tch (just like her 100 fans all around the world)

tumblr_n28ijzfzHQ1tq6hymo1_500.jpg

So yeah keep saying Britney fat shamed your Ozempica flop idol but you're fooling nobody, we all know who the real jealous pressed b * tch really is!

GOOD LUCK FOR A NEW SINGLE! Using Sabrina won't save her from any flop!

I -Surprised Side Eye GIF by TV Land

You guys 

that was amazing kristen bell GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm sure Christina has the biggest prize of them all honey, control over her career and still making millions of dollars, she still has her powerhouse vocals, looks stunning and beautiful has her husband and kids.

Legend X is doing just fine.

Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay ...

WWW.EONLINE.COM

Pop star strikes an out-of-court deal with former staffer who claims she exposed herself to him and was a negligent mother

How could you believe that awful liar

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.