Jojo claims Britney tried to sign her

1 minute ago, MissDebbie said:

Can y'all just stop everything you are doing and imagine a timeline where Miss Spears was never put in a c'ship, keep experimenting with her sound and music and later signed Jojo and other talented singers from the time, Miss Sky Ferreira, Miss Charli...who knows.....

ugh!

Loucifer, the lawyers, and her family stole so much from us! FROM HER!!!!!!!! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Love 3

Jojo is fkn amazing some of y’all are really showing your a.sses acting like she’s nobody. She’s on broadway as the lead in Moulin Rouge as we speak and she’s killing it I saw her last month! She’s amazing as Satine. Been to her last 2 concerts in San Francisco too and she was just perfection! Meeting her on Saturday for her book signing I can’t wait! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

Can y'all just stop everything you are doing and imagine a timeline where Miss Spears was never put in a c'ship, keep experimenting with her sound and music and later signed Jojo and other talented singers from the time, Miss Sky Ferreira, Miss Charli...who knows.....

ugh!

Loucifer, the lawyers, and her family stole so much from us! FROM HER!!!!!!!! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Right! I think Britney signed Skye Sweetnam too... it seems that she took her label idea seriously for a bit. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PerfectLover. said:

I was born in 1994, but I never heard of her. I wasn't living in the U.S. in those years, maybe she wasn't popular in Latin America. 

Her song Too Little Too Late was a HUGE hit here, it still plays a lot. But if you ask who actually sings it, nobody knows lol a shame, she's very talented! 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Her song Too Little Too Late was HUGE hit here, it still plays a lot. But if you ask who actually sings it, nobody knows lol a shame, she's very talented! 

I've listened to her songs and I liked them, they're good. I liked Too Little Too Late, although I had never heard it before, she has a good voice :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Are you from Latin America? I'm from Argentina although I live in the United States now.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

ugh!

You are so right... I try not to think on it too long because it's so incredibly sad...  She really would of loved to of been a mentor to those girls or to anyone and have her own label and do major things!  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.