Singer Jojo exposes Xtina

WWW.EONLINE.COM

Did JoJo subtly call out Christina Aguilera for being “cold” in her new memoir, Over the Influence? The...

Is anyone else a fan of Jojo? What do you guys think of her exposing Xtina as a mean girl? I know this was YEARS ago, but you never really forget how people made you feel. It’s a shame because she seemed to be a huge fan of Xtina’s. Also keep in mind Jojo was probably around 13-14 yo when this went down. We know Xtina was rude to Britney, Mariah, and countless others, but a literal child?? What the **** was her problem, seriously? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Jojo goes on to say she has no hate in her heart towards Xtina, nor is she surprised “with other stories that we’ve heard”. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Can any Xtina fans explain her nasty personality back in the day? It seems to me like she’s matured and humbled herself, but I think she still owes several people an apology.

What do you guys think, has Xtincta changed her ways? Or is she still a mean girl at heart?

spacer.png

Discuss.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

I’m sorry but this is so funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: why was she so angry back then

britney and xtina queens of beefing with middle schoolers :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I think the difference is that with Xtina it seemed to be a consistent pattern of rude behavior. In Britney’s defense, she was made to believe Alexa was bullying her sister. I’d fight anyone to defend my family too. I really don’t give a **** how old you are, don‘t mess with my family. And Britney has since apologized after learning the truth, several times.

Xtina was just a ***** for no apparent reason, it seems. I really think she just thought she was above everyone. She really had no choice but to humble herself after flopping into oblivion. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 3
  • Like 4

Years ago, like more than ten years ago, there was a compilation video of celebrities who had a beef with Christina.

Mariah, Britney, Mary J. B, Kelly Osbourne, Pink and more were mentioned in the video.

I don’t know when Christina was humbled but it seems like she’s put on a nice-girl-act or perhaps she’s truly changed.

Either way, I think that mean girl still lives within her.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

@thesimplelife because she wasn’t Britney Spears and will never be Britney Spears. She has a WONDERFUL voice when she isnt howling, but that sh it attitude gets her no where.  

She has trailed Britney for years and she is now having a wee bit of a come up. But this is just another example of her being a d ick. Not excusing Britneys occasional mean behavior but she was openly held captive for 13 years. What’s Christina’s excuse for being a hot dog, to everyone. 

I hear Christina is nice and friends with the guy at Jack in the Box  

britney spears GIF

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

I’d be mean to Jojo too tbh 😂😂😂 

Lol, well I can’t say I’m surprised. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But like, why though? Jojo seems like a sweet girl who stayed in her lane. And she was a literal child! I don’t think she deserved that. Never meet your idols, I guess.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@thesimplelife because she wasn’t Britney Spears and will never be Britney Spears. She has a WONDERFUL voice when she isnt howling, but that sh it attitude gets her no where.  

She has trailed Britney for years and she is now having a wee bit of a come up. But this is just another example of her being a d ick. Not excusing Britneys occasional mean behavior but she was openly held captive for 13 years. What’s Christina’s excuse for being a hot dog, to everyone. 

I hear Christina is nice and friends with the guy at Jack in the Box  

britney spears GIF

The irony is that she’s only gaining some semblance of relevancy now because of her drastic weight loss. When both Xtina and her fans swore up and down for decades that it was talent and not looks that mattered. Hmmm. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Years ago, like more than ten years ago, there was a compilation video of celebrities who had a beef with Christina.

Mariah, Britney, Mary J. B, Kelly Osbourne, Pink and more were mentioned in the video.

I don’t know when Christina was humbled but it seems like she’s put on a nice-girl-act or perhaps she’s truly changed.

Either way, I think that mean girl still lives within her.

I forgot about these videos. Wow, she was MEAN! Don’t forget about this one taking pot shots at Britney’s intelligence. 

This was all after she became a mother and supposedly “matured”, btw. I think she suppressed the mean girl inside of her only because she knew it would further hurt her career, which was barely hanging on for dear life by that point.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I forgot about these videos. Wow, she was MEAN! Don’t forget about this one taking pot shots at Britney’s intelligence. 

This was all after she became a mother and supposedly “matured”, btw. I think she suppressed the mean girl inside of her only because she knew it would further hurt her career, which was barely hanging on for dear life by that point.

Now we're crying over an impression.

This is growth.

Britney's fat shaming of X Tina was a mess.

WWW.BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM

“Wtf Britney? This is extremely fatphobic, fat people aren’t your props to use to show off how skinny you are. This doesn’t sit right with me.”

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.